Diadro #7 Lost his semi for Remi but can't shake Soph Rose gagging for his little hose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knew what she was doing when she pumped him without any protection. She has created the situation thinking a baby would make him want her the way he clearly does with Remi. He still has a part to blame in this as well. And not having a child with someone doesn’t invalidate your feelings & make you somehow fair game to get your boyfriend taken off you.

Reactions: 13
Bet he thinks hit jackpot.. all the remi accounts gifting him whether it be her or someone else they have sent money to to gift have been flat out sending unis and massive gifts tonight
---
Have them
---
Nah I know she’s thick but I do feel a tiny bit sorry for her I can’t lie.. I know I know…….

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Well, she may be needy and manic but at least Sophie-Rose doesn’t have have a side profile as flat as one of the Tots puppets off Tots TV 😂 WTF is that all about. She has the side profile of a Russian shotputter!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ohhhhh did anyone see the video before the bump post? About keeping quiet
---
Oof actually all her videos have changed tune the new ones 👀👀👀

Reactions: 3
Why did he say Remi has done so much for him since she came to Scotland? All iv saw is her do fire a couple of ready meal roast sides in the oven claim she's a michelin star chef. He keeps saying she's mature, all his ex's have been amazing and mature until he couldn't control them anymore. He also said Remi will move to Scotland eventually, I'd love to see how she manages to convince her sons dad he needs to move to Scotland to live with a predator. I can see it far enough though with the comments of him saying Remi is excited to be a stepmum. I can imagine them both taking Sophie to court playing happy families wanting this baby.

Sophie's a simple bastard and you reap what you sow but every ex is worse in the terms of knowing what what been doing and weirder than the last. I hope he's done enough to make her hate him now so she can stop embarrassing herself.

Oh and the shite he bought her from the gift shop at edinbrugh castle is the shite I'd have bought my parents on a school trip when I was 6. It's cheap tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Now they are talking about his dick size Jesus Christ…… he says funny how none of my exes ever talk about that on FYP (even though single so long but anyway) and remi was like mmm such coincidence. She is actually a joke. She is so sly I get Sophie rose is thick but she is so sly
---
Ohhh diadro now saying comments that alludes to Sophie’s pics!!!

Reactions: 4
Saying how predictable and it’s not his business anyway 🤐
---
He’s calling her a drama queen he’s fuming

Reactions: 2
Predictable but it was bound to happen sooner or later. I dunno how he's uncomfortable with Sophie showing her body but when Remis sex work was being doxxed in his chat he was loving it.

Reactions: 8
Do you think she’s text why would he get so affected over the post? And saying not his business? That’s sild

Reactions: 1
He's stressed. His ticks are on point. Even Remi asked what he was doing 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If anything he's text her. He was going mad the other day saying it's his right to be able to text and ask how his unborn child is every single day. He just wants open communication for control purposes.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.