Diadro #6 He's got a semi for Remi and Soph the bint can't take the hint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this us gearing up for Saturdays drama 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whats causing her to tear up now? Im not ready for cry baby saturdays this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aw there’s Sophie greeting again because someone in the chat said Remi wants the mould. Rinse and repeat. She’s only 13 weeks pregnant. This is getting boring fast. He needs to distance from her.
---
Oh he’s getting pissed off with it all. He’s telling everyone to focus on the box battles.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Estimated time until Soph Rose fires up her live and has an online breakdown.
---
I give it 8 minutes just in time for the final 2 minutes of the final with Remi in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seen it thought I was hearing things when she was crying. He’s getting pissed with comments asking if she’s ok. Don’t know which is worse that’s the truth
---
---
I give it 8 minutes just in time for the final 2 minutes of the final with Remi in it.
8pm 🤣

Reactions: 4
---
I’d appreciate if she could kindly hang off until after 5pm then I can crack a bottle of wine and give her my undivided attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The job title is any time in the 24 hrs before reset. 🤣🤣
At least that should be Friday night entertainment for us 😂😂😂. We knew it was coming.

There was a comment under this earlier saying they’re not together and she’s deleted it as it’s not there now. How deranged. In her head she’s married the beast.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think he honestly deliberately gaslights her every weekend to build up the views for resets. I also think he’s making out to her behind closed doors that there is a chance of them being together, his leaked messages kinda proved that he said something about her bleeping up any chance of them being a family, but if they were always 100% single there was no chance of that in the first place. He’s a puppet master and she’s an absolute eedjit. So is remi they all need to have a bit of self respect 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She just annouced she was off and was off live. Then D looked angry and was rage texting. 🤣🤣 probably threatening her to not go live. Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's just said on her live that she was going to move up to Scotland but that's not happening now. Wonder what he said to her. x

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s saying he grew up in the worst scheme in Scotland and now he’s doing so well for himself. Mate you’re in a private let in Coatbridge, duck up 🤣

• Haha
Oh wow she’s just been kicked out of the box for shouting about remi liking him & him liking her 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Hahahaha. Sophie went into his box raging.. he dropped her instantly. So funny. Shes on one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.