Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohdoris

VIP Member
His other half is at a wedding & he’s neither taking care of his daughter, or at the wedding with her. But begging on Tik Tok. I hope his Mrs takes half his TT money & leaves him. What a sad little life.

Reactions: 7

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Maybe if he does read here he will realise that he became what he used to moan about along with many other tiktokers.

GossipQueen69

Chatty Member
Tom is not real. He was trying to cover his arse, there’s probably a Tom about now but he certainly wasn’t real. When he green screened yesterday when Tom was driving it glitched and obviously it was DG… I’m amazed at what people believe.

I still think he was John also, isn’t he buying a new house? Need to hide the money somewhere 🤷‍♀️
Debating if cockerpoo is his mrs also.

he’s turned really vile lately and I really use to enjoy watching him.
I missed when he got banned for being disgusting to a troll last night, anyone know what he actually said?

• Heart

DellaC

VIP Member
What happened to
'I'll never do sub only chat' ?

DG, Dave and JaCketspud all have it on.

Is it a way to ensure you still get a few bob a month even if you've fallen off? 😂😂

DellaC

VIP Member
They get a lot of money so there's always going to be drama, lies and cheating. Its bloody stupid. I don't (and never will) gift so I don't get too hyped up about it but it riles me to see people begging and trying to mask it as anything else. I also feel really uncomfortable with these big gifters throwing money about to try and manipulate the board, it's really REALLY odd for people such as this King Kay and even that Michelle woman to throw such large sums of money about KNOWING that Tiktok take half. It's just showing off and is vulgar 😤😤

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Has anyone been seeing posts about the VPN scam they’re apparently all involved in? Mainly CLA, Evil Queen, DG etc…explains how they are being gifted so many big amounts and apparently this John gifted is heavily involved 🤔

DellaC

VIP Member
With regards the gifting.

If TT had a limit on what a person could spend and people weren't able to gift one item for £600 at the click of a button I may be inclined to agree that gifting is down to the individual.

If creators didn't ask or emotionally blackmail the viewer into gifting or subscribing then I might agree again.

But the app is open to so many vulnerable people, Dan makes his gifters feel like they're his best mates, he flirts with them.....whos to say poor Maureen hasn't spent her rent money on gifting him? Donyou think he gives a shite? A man who is already a business owner and states his business does well.

At the moment he's manipulating his audience to send Roses, they're only a penny so send send send and you'll get entry into a prize draw if you do.

HOW.IS.THIS.NOT.MANIPULATION?

I like online bingo, I allow myself £25 a week out of my wages, it's my treat. In order to spend a measly £25 I've had to do a proof of wealth check. Nobody controls what people spend on tiktok. There is no limits whatsoever and there's no checks to see if people can afford what they gift.

Tiktok should be ashamed of this but the creatorsnalso have a responsibility.

Why is he going for the leaderboard again? It's absolute greed.
---
Jesus sorry that was so long 🙈🙈🙈

Miss Red (🤮) said earlier that she has made £1k in 5 weeks on the app. So you just imagine what DG is getting. It's madness.

• Heart

Loppylou89

VIP Member
He’s vile. He’s live with a lady that is wearing a hijab and he said to her to take her hood down! Her face dropped and everyone in his comments knew he fucked up saying that

• Wow

c.tingz

VIP Member
DG crackhead is in G Crew’s box, he said something along the lines of “this app isn’t fun anymore”

Sorry to tell you DG you ain’t funny one bit, your content is OLD and COPIED from the late 90’s early 2000’s, but yeh the middle aged jobless single mums blow smoke up your ass and think you’re hilarious

🥱🥱🥱

• Haha

Ears&eyes

He left his full time job to beg on tiktok what a sad life😂 on live 24/7 doesn’t he had a kid & girlfriend embarrassing and blocks anyone who calls him out honestly can’t stand him😂

DellaC

VIP Member
It's fascinating really. How someone can, so quickly, turn into something they once despised.

He might act the Billy big balls but deep inside he must be mortified.

Loppylou89

VIP Member
So he had 40k in that account!

Someone in the comments said he is like an anti depressant and should be prescribed 😭

• Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
Oh for sure ..once they hit that leaderboard everyone has their eyes on the prize and I bet their stomachs are churning till that clock hits the zero reset.
Don't know about you love but I hate it. It ruins the app and turns people into absolute twunts! It's a little money maker so won't be finished anytime soon but the bullying that surrounds the podium is dangerous.

DellaC

VIP Member
I don't know why Dave goes either, it's like he never wants to be at home. It's sad.

If he's got a grape allegation against him would he be able to fly? Mind you, I bet he's got a passport or 2 in different names, seems the type 😂

Ah glad Liz has found someone new, she seemed lovely from what I've seen. And give DG his due, the split has been amicable with that little girls interests being the priority. It's refreshing to see nowadays.

Whataday21

VIP Member
Does anyone else think theres something really odd going on with his jaw? He looks exactly like the Easter Island statue heads.

• Haha