Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DellaC

VIP Member
Hes a cocky bastard, about time he was brought down a peg or two.

Next CLA, That Elphaba, Miss Dread, Swearing Gobshite and the rest of them.

Jesus people on Tiktok are acting like he's been murdered.

How do you mass report someone who's not on live? Its not possible is it?

Reactions: 8

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Did you see DG with Wolf a little while ago?

The account he's lost must've had a fair bit in and the people he's spoke to at TT are saying he's lost the account and all the money. If he's not withdrew for months that could be £100k+ couldn't it?

Wolf said to get a solicitor. But I think TT will have terms and conditions that allow them to do this because its not the first time I've heard it.

I'm not his biggest fan but for the sake of his family I hope he gets the money he's begged so effectively and vehemently.
The only reason you’d leave the money in is to hide it from the tax man I reckon

• Wow

DellaC

VIP Member
He was gifting big for ages and I thought it odd, must've spent thousands. DG was battling Sophie (is that her name? The one he really flirts with) and this ADHD fella went and gifted her and lost DG his 18 win streak. DG left without saying goodbye and absolutely spat his big dummy out, why would you do that bla bla bla, people were reminding him that this guy got him to the top of the leaderboard but he had a right cob on. The mask slipped and chat were calling him out.

Next thing this lad comes on to battle, says he wanted to kill himself today but DG made him laugh so he didn't and he had sold his mums car and had money so spent it on DG but now he's skint.

Clearly a very vulnerable man. Very sad 😪

• Wow
  • Sad

DellaC

VIP Member
Apparently this morning was the first time he found out what happened to Jojo (In Missdreads live).
I went on his live afterwards and watched him for a while. He was vile, he started saying something and then held his lips together to stop himself but a while later was saying he doesn't ask for gifts and it's not down to him to monitor gifters. He doesn't know (or want to know) their jobs or their circumstances. Tiktok will never stop gifting and even if they do he'll just move to another app and do the same. He thinks he is gods gift and I hope he has a great big fall. No wonder his Mrs left him, its not Tiktok he's obsessed with, it's himself!

He's spending Christmas day in his own. And that is what he deserves.

Also his crudeness and innuendos are every minute, he literally turns everything round to sex 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 7

DellaC

VIP Member
Does he such as what
Lying on a bed with his vest top?
Sitting in a restaurant eating food?
---
Scratching his hairy balls?
---
Begging for money?

Spending the begging money in holiday. Everyone wants to see that don't they?

Class content, just class. All we need is a Fortnight/ COD set up and I think he'd be king of the app 👑

Last edited:
  • Haha

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Whiney fucking beg, glad he's lost the money.
I'm sick of people bigging this dickhead up, he's the best creator on tha app blah blah blah!
People are that fucking stupid they dont see his content is all stolen from other people 😄 😄
Piss off Dg Dickhead, you lanky streak of piss

4 tom.JPG

• Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
I agree completely, good for her, she knows her worth.

It's sad but it seems as if they're both doing whats best for the baby.

It's a weird set up, he's there until Sunday and then she goes home and he has a few days off? Is that the plan?
I guess with a baby that age all their stuff is there and they don’t want to unsettle her. he said he has to go accountant tomorrow maybe he’s getting somewhere more permanent sorted. to be fair I did feel for him a bit today he was clearly emotional and it is hard being new parents it can really show up cracks in a relationship. When he said he felt like he should have a mum to go to I softened toward him too.

DellaC

VIP Member
Just seen a clip of him talking about us. We're deluded 😂😂
Also 2 or 3 of us are from his town? Whatttt?
---

• Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
Oh that's a quick come back. You'd have to wait at least a week after that melodramatic performance. No shame whatsoever.

See if his plan worked, will he get in the top 20 or even 10 on the leaderboard next week? 😂😂

Anyway his adoring fans can open their curtains, take off their mourning clothes and wipe up their mascara...

• Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
Why was Dave crying? What have I missed?

I couldn't stomach DG and EQ simultaneously begging on live whilst on a holiday paid for from the proceeds of begging 😂😂😂
---
The biggest thing I dislike about this man is the bragging. He thinks he's the best at everything, his ego is enormous. If you've been to Tenerife, he's been to Elevenerife. Of course his adoring fans don't help but I think he's always been this way. I mean we've seen his decorating skills, yet he saw fit to open his own decorating business 😭😭😭😭

Thread Suggestion: DG Decor #2- Knows it all, is amazing at everything but yet he's in his 30s and spends his life professionally begging.

Last edited:

DellaC

VIP Member
Do you know what you all make me laugh, bet you’ve all been sat in his live? He doesn’t beg for gifts yes he does battle because that’s what every one says as soon as they join him you want a battle! Oh let me guess most of you support EQ or CLA? If you don’t like him block him and move on simple!!
Errr are you OK pet? You know this is Tattle right?

I haven't sat on his live for a while because he is a beg. He's rude, passively aggressive and his teeth are horrific.

If he wasn't a beg he wouldn't accept gifts.
---
If this is the case then how are these beggars always on the weekly’s?
The whole leader board is a travesty. It brings the very worst out in everyone.

And join us on the EQ thread if you want, nobody likes her here love.

lululalalulu

VIP Member
I’m sorry but he has put TikTok before his family. She was probably pissed off with the lack of support as a new mum like any woman would be.
Would you really want your partner acting like a dick all over social media?
The money & attention goes to their heads once they’re up on the top of the leaderboard.
He has a massive ego stoked by desperate lonely women on the internet.

DellaC

VIP Member
missed it what happened
Tried to find you a clip but there isn’t one.

They were battling and DG was slyly taking the piss out of John and his home, looking down his enormous conk at him as he does.

John just gave it back and I thought in a really good way. He basically said 'you've lived in poverty, been in the care system and you've come from nothing yet you're looking down your nose at me?'

He did the thing where he didn't let DG speak and DG was getting frustrated but when he did speak he (in my opinion) made an absolute dick of himself. He was saying that he's proud of how far he's come and then started saying I've bought a £20k van, and then started listing all the things begging online had bought him so I switched off then.

We all know John's a bit of a knob but he was definitely the one to come out top in that particular exchange 🙂

• Heart