Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

_uwu_

Chatty Member
Surely his partner has seen a shift in him? He’s turned into a right moody bastard. I feel really sorry for them and the new baby. I know it’s “financial stability” or whatever he is probably saying to make her feel better, but this is no life or attitude to be bringing a baby up in.
---
Just found this thread was wondering if Laura the swearing shepardess/pup palace had a thread
Ugh she’s another “WE got this guys” “WE can do this” “it’s for the animals” her voice goes through me.

Reactions: 7

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Yes thought it was a Rangey,...he's a disgrace. Just glad his family aren't with him.

How irresponsible.

Only thing is, EQ is on his case about it, she's a like a dog with a bone and will get him reported to the police repeatedly with all the receipts!
She’s just as bad when she drives! Anyone that is live and reading comments while driving is vile. I can’t remember who it was but I saw someone trying to justify it by saying it’s the same as having a sat nav on. I couldn’t disagree more. At least with sat nav you have sound

Redgirl81

VIP Member
I think he’s been given an ultimatum from Liz, Tiktok or his daughter because it’s strange this has happened straight after the one night stand has been aired all over the app.

Liz won’t want to hear about his bed post shags all over the internet plus her daughter can watch these videos when she’s older, he obv didn’t think about that.

He’s been racist before and banned but still stayed on the app that’s why with him crying this time it’s like he doesn’t want to leave but has too.

Good riddance.

DellaC

VIP Member
Hes got some brass neck, coming back for the resets.

I'm embarrassed for him.
---
'Why did I ever think I could leave this'

Number 2 on the leaderboard.

His plan worked, well done DG 👏👏👏👏👏

Last edited:

Whataday21

VIP Member
I thought he had a partner and young child? He is on Tiktok 24/7.. are they still together?
I work shifts and he is on no matter what time of the day?!
He does have a partner and a child but the child doesn't have a father and his partner doesn't have a partner!

• Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
He's a real beg . Got king kay tattooed on his leg..argues with cla but then he's on a live with her next minute..after one live of his you could see what he was all about..he's not proved me wrong at all either.
Have you seen the money gun thing? I really think it is manipulation of the highest order.

So there's (another) bloody comp but this time the prize is £4k, so any time someone sends him 1 money gun they get entered into his prize draw where he'll give away 1k IF HE WINS FIRST PRIZE or £500 IF HE WINS 2ND.

What if he doesn’t win? Well he's still made thousands by manipulating gifts and if he does win its a double whammy.

How do people not see through this?

• Wow
  • Angry

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Why is this not being stopped if it’s open knowledge now? I’m so confused? Surely the police would be able to track the accounts and where they came from for example if dg made his own gifting accounts on his computer he’s money laundering? And this is grounds for arrest? Like if it really was what people are saying?
They aren’t making other accounts to gift themselves, it’s a gifting ring. They’ll all be sending people like John money so he can buy the coins, the coins will then be converted to another currency then he will send a gift while keeping some of the money for himself. He won’t be the only one, I believe they have many fake gifters involved in this.
Then you see this group sending each other gifts worth hundreds. They are all greedy and money hungry. They wouldn’t be dropping gifts worth hundreds of pounds to people who they are competing against to climb the leader board. It’s a gifting ring for absolute sure.
There’s absolutely no way these people are making as much as they are by relying on normal gifters. They are making thousands a week, it stinks to high heavens.

Loppylou89

VIP Member
He’s just been to they gym and was aging the staff were rude because they said we suggest you don’t come back. He told everyone on his live to go and leave bad reviews. There’s so many now!

• Wow

Dracarys.x

He left his full time job to beg on tiktok what a sad life😂 on live 24/7 doesn’t he had a kid & girlfriend embarrassing and blocks anyone who calls him out honestly can’t stand him😂
Look at him tho honestly, he's not getting any work so all he can do is beg now from miserable women on the app.

He's gotten way too big for his boots and needs taking down a peg or 2.

BIG LOVE, MVP, BIG UP ... 😴 YOU'RE BORING MATE.

DellaC

VIP Member
you got a shout out before apparently you love him cos you watch all the time oh and you’ve a face like a smashed potato
Hahaha did I?

I did used to watch him a lot when he was funny, now he's just cringe.

But I keep my eye on him because I'm really looking forward to his downfall 😂😂

Does he think I'm Vera Duckworth? 😂😂

• Haha

Butterbiggins

Think people are beginning to see the real dg He is earning thousands a week even if he doesn’t get to no 1. Remember that when he is on his 4 th holiday this year and the people gifting can’t afford to get away with their family

• Sad

_uwu_

Chatty Member
Does he ever take a break from the leaderboard? Absolutely rinsing his “DG family” week on week, it’s so greedy. Same goes for Speedo etc…

HadEnoughHarriet

Chatty Member
I genuinely don't understand how these people have fans. I can understand people being a bit obsessed over actual celebrities, but random begs on TikTok. Don't get it. It makes me cringe seeing people defend them like they are their actual friends.
Newsflash desperados they aren't your friend. They just want your money. Doesn't matter how much you kiss their arses either, you are nothing to them. And it's quite pathetic that they don't realise it. So many dumbasses in the world it's quite scary.

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
This was a good one to watch, he’s being confronted about the vpn scam you can see he’s rattled. His arse hole is will be twitching like a rabbits nose in this video. His eyes start to dart all over the place like the cogs are turning in his head, thinking what to say. It’s not often his facade drops

@misstesstickles
I think it’s 11 videos from most recent on that page

Attachments

Windermere

VIP Member
These sad sad people that keep going on about this benidorm trip. EQ banging on about it like she's won a supporting role at the Oscars or something and that it was the height of entertainment

Am I missing something ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6