Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DellaC

VIP Member
Who’s been more dramatic on tiktok wilko’s employees or dg decor fans
DG Fans get my vote 😂😂

I don't know how he sleeps at night, some of them were definitely edging on the side of stalkers. I saw one and it was sad music and the full page had a typed explnation why the lanky prick was the best thing the world had ever seen and the devastation this woman felt.
Oh she was definitely unhinged. She'll be standing over him as he sleeps one day 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Tom is not real. He was trying to cover his arse, there’s probably a Tom about now but he certainly wasn’t real. When he green screened yesterday when Tom was driving it glitched and obviously it was DG… I’m amazed at what people believe.

I still think he was John also, isn’t he buying a new house? Need to hide the money somewhere 🤷‍♀️
Debating if cockerpoo is his mrs also.

he’s turned really vile lately and I really use to enjoy watching him.
I missed when he got banned for being disgusting to a troll last night, anyone know what he actually said?
I watched a bit of his live earlier and he was saying Tom was driving. He got out the car and walked round the back to make it look like he got out the passenger side. He then did the same to get in the car. After that, he went to kfc and parked up, turned the live onto himself and you could see the steering wheel that he was sitting behind. How anyone believe someone else is driving is ridiculous

DellaC

VIP Member
Gonna need some context haha
Him and Dave Dorans in Southport, each with a TENS machine and have each others controls. They have to go up to people and ask questions whilst the other sets of their machine.

Good concept.

BUT these 2 dicks have to push it.

So the questions are vile. Have you had sex with your uncle, have you had a thumb up your bum etc etc
They're dicking about screaming and falling to the floor, Daves effingng and jeffing, but still approaching people. Including and elderly couple. They're recording people and just being dicks.

At one point they were in the car and a security guard came to them. They argued with him, Dave actually got quite aggressive very quickly but it was just verbal. Then insulting the '£3 an hour' security guard....as if 2 online beggars can dis someone who works for a living.

Then they meet up with some fellas and were showing them the TENS, asked them if they knew anyone who'd have a go for money.

They openly discussed finding a druggy who'd do anything for cash and one of the fellas went to get someone.

At this point Dave read the chat but DG was really REALLY up for it. What looked like a homeless drug addict was paraded before them, desperate for his £20. Dave said I don't want anything to do with this, yet recorded the mans face without permission. In the meantime DG must've read his chat because he suddenly decided that he couldn't go through with it. They let the man try the TENS but he wasn't arsed, just wanted his £20. DG and Dave didn't give him the money, the people they met did.

It was utterly, utterly disgusting and quite upsetting to see.

No doubt DG will put a spin on it but it was awful.

I missed some in-between work so that's just what I saw.

• Wow
  • Angry
Yeah I take my comment back. All he cares about now is winning battles and getting on the weekly rankings. His lives are soooo boring now. Doesn't even do the things he got popular for, just battles people over and over again for more gifts 🙄

halcyondays85

VIP Member
Absolutely baffled by his popularity. Sort of get the appeal of CLA etc - bit of a car crash, entertaining in a way, don't know what she's going to do next - but this chump? He doesn't do anything! He just sits there begging. Also noticed a misogynistic streak to him recently.

I mean, fair play on some level, but I'm flabbergasted people give him money.

halcyondays85

VIP Member
Absolutely howling that JC Golf, one of the dullest people I've ever come across, has quit his job because he thinks he can get something from this beyond the short term. The lad is mind-numbing.

• Haha

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
Not ANOTHER one doing reacts ffs, correct me if I’m wrong but goggletok by Tyrone was the first one to do it, I love goggletok with Tyrone and I won’t hear Tyrone slander, I’m partial to EQ reacts but that’s about it. Cba with the rest it’s boring.

• Heart

Whataday21

VIP Member
Pulling a CLA it seems, when it's done in mass like this the company can request google to remove them so it's basically a waste of his "fans" time.

DellaC

VIP Member
'Thanks DG you have cured my hangover. You're the best cure'

Who are these fucking people?

• Haha
Have I got this right, that JC has quit his job (I know he owns the business but will now be paying another wage to cover him) because he’s had a few weeks being in the rankings on TikTok 😂😂 all the usuals aren’t on right now and the numbers aren’t what they normally are, and he had a week when DG was banned and people from his side were gifting him with that TikTok live event, but fucking hell he really thinks he’s a cut above everyone doesn’t he. Thinks he’s great looking, he does look good for someone in their 40’s but he doesn’t look like a normal 29 year old?? I want age vertification or I simply cant accept he’s in his 20’s!! Get a pair of safety goggles on and back to work!!!
JC does not own his own business, he likes to embellish his life online for some reason. He’s a labourer working on site who lives with his mum and dad. And that’s just the start of the lies. No successful business man would sit begging on TikTok like he does!

• Wow
  • Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
Not ANOTHER one doing reacts ffs, correct me if I’m wrong but goggletok by Tyrone was the first one to do it, I love goggletok with Tyrone and I won’t hear Tyrone slander, I’m partial to EQ reacts but that’s about it. Cba with the rest it’s boring.
Step back from Tyrone bitch. I might be old enough to be his Mother but he's definitely mine! 😂

• Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
It was just begging in a different country from what I could see, I watched for a while last night as someone on here said the night before was entertaining. It was just cringeworthy. DG acting the big man and EQ saying LIAH every 3 minutes.

Nah there wasn't any chemistry between DG and EQ, they're just begging buddies.

No wonder Dave fecked off 😂😂

DellaC

VIP Member
My god I cannot stand Tiny Tim. When I did used to watch DG (before he started doing the leaderboards and begging) whenever he'd go live with Tim I had to turn it off. That stupid voice he does goes right through me. How people can sit on his lives and listen to him for hours is beyond me
Can you imagine the noise he makes when he 💦💦💦?

🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

DellaC

VIP Member
Can't he make another I cannot see what the problem is or better still go back to decorating.
Money is the problem.

He'll lose whatever is on the account AND all the subscribers....I think there's a lot.

He'll have to start again.

Rahahahahahahahaha 😂😂😂

Maybe this time he'll be more humble, less cocky and a little bit more grateful. And while we're at it he can stop driving whilst he's on live before he fucking kills someone.

JC there acting like Tiktok are the worst company in the world to work for. Where the hell would DG earn £30k for pratting about? Nowhere. He's as thick as mince, he's up his own arse and his attitude absolutely stinks at times. It would take a lot of decorating to earn the nice sum he's made out of this app.

• Wow

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Does anyone bother watching these three? More to the point, who thinks DG and EQ have any type of chemistry. Personally I can't see it. I don't really watch them, I drifted in last night and it was laughable, the three of them in a restaurant with their cameras all set up.

The whole of miss reds show has been a vigil to the lanky twat. She wanted people to come in the box and share what dg has brought to their lives, he’s being hailed as some sort of king 🤦🏼‍♀️ but it’s ok cos miss red and J are going to get team dg tattoos if he comes back 🥴

• Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
Anyone see him going to the red light district last night? Oh he was fully up for taking the absolute piss out of those women (with his mate JC) until he saw the negative comments. Seeing him backtrack was the highlight of my very long nightshift.

He's like a 6 foot 7 15 year old. How is it ever alright to treat such vulnerable women like that for views and gifts?

Breaking into buildings, driving dangerously, taking advantage and not so much as a warning.

• Angry