Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
It’s absolutely ridiculous someone actually called a grown adult not being on tiktok for less than 24 hours as ’a tragedy’

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Hereforthetea7

Fancy leaving your Mrs because you love tiktok more than her, then you fall off the app 😂 think alot of people lost respect for him when they realised tiktok was more important to him than Lizzie

Reactions: 9

DellaC

VIP Member
I'm surprised he's admitted it so soon. Hope Lizzie and baby are OK. I don't buy for one minute that it was a mutual decision and nothing happened. He's too flirtatious and he loves the app more than anything. It's that simple.

He's got what he wanted, he can play on his phone and dip his wick where he wants.

Shame, I think he had a good one there

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Theres only one reason you’d leave that much cash in a social media account and not have it your bank. Tax evasion 🤔

• Wow

My2pWorth

VIP Member
He initially gained his own popularity by being funny, but now he is just a clout chaser and beg like the rest of the scruffs on there. If I had a big expensive house and he turned up to decorate I'd think he was going to rob me. He looks like he's on the dole working cash in hand 🤣

• Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
Bonnie, the one who does the clips, held what can only be described as a vigil last night 😂😂😂
He's fallen off the leaderboard, he's spat his dummy out because his accounts been banned and he's not as popular as he was because all he does is play games and make juvenile sexual comments and innuendos every 30 seconds.

He's not left the app, the earth, or his adoring fans. He's had a paddy.

He'll be back when it suits him. Most probably on a Sunday and most probably at the end of the month (around payday)😉

• Haha

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Home now so caught a screen recording of him saying Emz was bad mouthing the job he did on her wallpaper. He’s right about what he said, if she had an issue she should have messaged him about it but she chose to broadcast it to thousands on a live. I don’t agree with her doing that but of course that’s what she does especially when she requires her views topping up. I noticed he mentioned the videos of her elbowing Markus and he said he gave her the benefit of the doubt and thought they were maybe as bad as each other but now he see’s she’s a wrong un. I’m willing to bet he saw those videos a long time ago, way before he set foot in her house so it’s sounding to me like he ignored those videos and didn’t really care until now that she’s done that to him. Not surprising really because all the big creators on tiktok ignore the evidence because benefits them to be associated with her. She does this every single time, no one who’s been in that house really talks to her anymore because they’ve learned the hard way. Sounds like DG has learned the hard way too. I feel bad that she’s done that to him and tried to ruin the reputation of his business but no one can say he wasn’t well warned about her.

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Imagine being mates and going on holiday with that vile specimen EQ after what she said about him and his baby daughter 😳 Money over morals it’s sickening!

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Good to see he's starting to been seen for the smug little cunt he's always came across as to me... he's exactly like the rest of them!

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
I’ve seen people say he’s cheating on his wife with someone called Sophie and it’s about to be exposed soon??

• Wow

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Let me guess where you will all be… oh yeah that would be in his live watching him if you hate him that much why watch him? If I dislike someone on the app the last thing I do is watch them and then spend my time slagging them off on here! Della you are literally obsessed with the guy!
You tried to come here before and say the same thing. As we said before, everyone is entitled to their opinion. He is a beg. He manipulates people that watch him and gift him. It was only a few days ago that he was crying saying he is leaving TikTok yet he came back. He is a racist. He is a sleaze. He is embarrassing. He is boring. TikTok was more important to him than his family. He is a lonely man and people like you enable him. Go make a rave thread if you care that much.
---
@ohhhwhataday funny how you delete your comment. If you go back and read from the beginning, you will see people did like him but he became the same as majority of the people on that app and that is why we don’t like him. Continue licking his arse hole and he will probably fuck you and leave you like the other arse lickers

• Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
She's been number 1 before though..its not new to her.
Being banned a couple of hours before the end is new to her though. It must've been very stressful and upsetting, particularly when it was for something like her age that is easily provable. The money is for her independence so is important to her. I'd sooner that than it going in Gemzeenos pocket for drugs and tracksuits 🤣 or DGs for his Finest Fillet Steaks 😏

DG going for the rankings again this week. The beg. Seems to have given up completely on his business and now relies on Keeley to pay his bills 🤣 What a lovely role model for his beautiful little daughter. Not.

ohhhwhataday

Do you know what you all make me laugh, bet you’ve all been sat in his live? He doesn’t beg for gifts yes he does battle because that’s what every one says as soon as they join him you want a battle! Oh let me guess most of you support EQ or CLA? If you don’t like him block him and move on simple!!

• Haha
  • Sick

DellaC

VIP Member
Clicked onto tonight's live for a couple of mins and that was enough time to tell me that Benidorm is definitely NOT on my to do list!

• Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
Why did they tell him not to come back? He’s run a business himself so should know better
The music was rubbish apparently so he asked them to change it, they said they couldn't and it stemmed from there. There'll be screen recordings on the FYP.

He's acting as if someone opened his gym bag and did a shit!

He only had a few days left on his membership so it's obviously all planned by him on the last day of the rankings. Get the numbers up.

• Angry
Reactions: 8

_uwu_

Chatty Member
His poor partner and child, another relationship ruined to become a slave for Tiktok!

Reactions: 8