Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mdance

Chatty Member
Lost respect for dg last night when he involved himself on cinders live. Sad behaviour for a grown man.

Reactions: 6
Yep, he’s went from funny and likeable to intolerable in no time!! He got a taste for the weeklys and he likes it and all the gifts that come along with it, his whole demeanour has changed massively recently and is almost encouraged by his mods. He’s doing exactly what he slated others for on TikTok, he’s just sat there on his couch begging away and being downright rude whilst doing so. The shift in his attitude towards Emz is incredible, he didn’t like her asking about him and Gracie’s convo at all 😅

DellaC

VIP Member
His back up account is still there .. I know because he was recently in my dms
Bloody hell, are you a tiktokker yourself? Or a gifter?

First the JC wants a piece of you and now DG...tell them to piss off the dirty beggy scruffs! You're saving yourself for Diadro 😂😂

• Haha

Eddypeter

VIP Member
Why is this not being stopped if it’s open knowledge now? I’m so confused? Surely the police would be able to track the accounts and where they came from for example if dg made his own gifting accounts on his computer he’s money laundering? And this is grounds for arrest? Like if it really was what people are saying?

DellaC

VIP Member
I think the dodgy walls and cheap wallpaper would be hard to match for anyone but he was a knob to take the job and she was stupid for asking, it was all just for views.

He's out on a date night with his Mrs, on live begging, basically ignoring her as she's driving and he's talking to his tiktok posse. How bloody sad? They can't have many nights out with having a baby he should put his phone down.

DellaC

VIP Member
What did Tiny Tim say earlier ..I saw the chat saying he didn't mean it ...what was said,?
No idea. Cannot abide him lol
---
Wow that is absolutely awful. I would be riddled with guilt, I think I'd have to give it back
It was really awful, the lad was very clearly mentally unwell. DG did spend time talking to him, well actually the lad was that manic that DG was listening rather than talking (for a change) but wouldn't you think that it would be a learning curve? A reason to chill out in the battles. But no, within 10 minutes he's set a goal of 5 Lions 😳.

No lessons learnt, no fucks given.

• Wow

busdriver89

VIP Member
If anyone is watching DG now the bloke that just got in the white car is he with them? Is it smokes or someone I don’t know but isn’t he the creator that’s in brummies house doing content with him? If so WTF!! This blackout is supposed to be about getting these wronguns (brummy) included of the app and they are associating with them?
---
Him? It is!! He’s in the car with hardy.
for everyone that’s not seen it go look at his videos and brummy talking about his Gf it’s fucking vile. I’ve lost all respect for all 3 of them associating with that on a week like this!!

Attachments

• Wow

oneofthefifteen

Have I got this right, that JC has quit his job (I know he owns the business but will now be paying another wage to cover him) because he’s had a few weeks being in the rankings on TikTok 😂😂 all the usuals aren’t on right now and the numbers aren’t what they normally are, and he had a week when DG was banned and people from his side were gifting him with that TikTok live event, but fucking hell he really thinks he’s a cut above everyone doesn’t he. Thinks he’s great looking, he does look good for someone in their 40’s but he doesn’t look like a normal 29 year old?? I want age vertification or I simply cant accept he’s in his 20’s!! Get a pair of safety goggles on and back to work!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

GizAMin

So he’s calling people out for taking time out of their day to post about him…by taking time out of his day to make a post about them?

Make that make sense please?!

• Haha

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
He is an absolute knob. Wow, he loves himself now doesn’t he. Billy big bollocks.

I can’t watch his lives because his teeth look like a set of false ones and I keep thinking they’re going to fall out. They just look too big and loose for some reason. I think it’s his saliva / the way he talks makes them look that way.

• Sick

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
It’s really annoying me how he’s playing this game with CLA! she might be spending her own money but just cos he can’t let anyone beat him he’s forcing his ‘team’ to part with twice the amount of money as usual to beat her

busdriver89

VIP Member
Mollie has been number 1 before but everyone was acting like she’s never done leaderboard before it was weird. Also I see in so many chats of different creators mollie said can she battle you your her favourite creator 🙄 we all want things for our future. Leaderboard is for begs in my opinion. Molly and her boyfriend could get their own place without the leaderboard!

ohdoris

VIP Member
Wonder if she’ll film it for OF ?! These people have no morals whatsoever. She said the worst kind of things about him regarding his daughter & now they are on holiday together.

_uwu_

Chatty Member
What an absolute melt buying a Range Rover just to sit in it all day and drive to KFC etc, if I fell in love with a man, had a child with him and he turned into that I would be creeped out. Hope his wife leaves him. I wonder if there is trouble in their relationship as surely your partner would come to a wedding with you?

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Why ? People seem to miss the point of this app. If there's money to be made why shouldn't people make it. I wouldn't ever gift anyone. That's my choice but why do people get so uptight about how others spend their money.
Because firstly it’s just plain greed. Some of these parasites are making thousands (Emz just won £15,000) and she still wants more. Fair enough make a few quid but these people start ripping the hole out of it. The more they make the greedier they get and the more they want to get their hands on.

Secondly he started his content as being funny entertainment and poking fun at these beggars yet now he has had a taste for it he’s doing the exact same as them. I really do like his content when he is doing impressions and I don’t think he’s a bad guy at all but there’s a cost of living crisis going on and I don’t agree with these idiots getting their begging bowls out feeling entitled to other peoples money. Most people who gift are just desperate to be noticed, it’s really sad.

Ears&eyes

What happened to his job? Now all he does is sit on live morning and night begging , sad to see as I used to really like him!

DellaC

VIP Member
He's supposedly managed by TT so is unbannable.

CLA has made 30k this week so DG has made more. Think he needs to stop moaning how difficult it is, how tired he is and how his throat hurts.