DG Decor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone keeping up with the one night stand drama with this Emily?
I saw him talking to her in a box the other night but it all just seemed ridiculous. She is apparently engaged but in an open relationship. She said he had a small 🦠 but he said she sent him messages saying otherwise. I then switched back to Blaine

Reactions: 2
Anyone keeping up with the one night stand drama with this Emily?
I seen someone saying that Emily has a bf in jail but they are in an open relationship 😆

Has anything else happened, I’ve only seen when loppylou has mentioned in her post.

Reactions: 1
I seen someone saying that Emily has a bf in jail but they are in an open relationship 😆

Has anything else happened, I’ve only seen when loppylou has mentioned in her post.
The boyfriend is the double of dg 🤣🤣 she doesn’t seem his normal type
---
Who is Emily and what's her username? 😅
Think it’s emilydeeeee or summat she’s no one really lol but he told her he wasn’t interested afterwards then it came out on tiktok and she’s actually got a fella in prison

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The boyfriend is the double of dg 🤣🤣 she doesn’t seem his normal type
---

Think it’s emilydeeeee or summat she’s no one really lol but he told her he wasn’t interested afterwards then it came out on tiktok and she’s actually got a fella in prison
Hahaha.. No way has her fella said they can have an open relationship.. who the duck is he going to sleep with why he’s inside 😂😂 I’ve seen some of her vids crying when she’s leaving the bf after a visit but then she’s jumping on DG’s Willy 🙈
DG will be fuming it’s all around TT 😂

• Haha
Oh so he is a racist too
Oh he absolutely is, he reins so much of his 'personality' in for the gifts but scratch the surface and he's a bigot, a racist and a deluded little boy who looks down his ENORMOUS conk at everyone and thinks the world owes him favour.

Reactions: 5
I've just seen a screen recording of his goodbye speech amd the comments are HILARIOUS 😂😂

So many heartbroken women, so much devastation.

I'll give him until Friday 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
His back up account is still there .. I know because he was recently in my dms

• Wow
Reactions: 7
His back up account is still there .. I know because he was recently in my dms
Bloody hell, are you a tiktokker yourself? Or a gifter?

First the JC wants a piece of you and now DG...tell them to piss off the dirty beggy scruffs! You're saving yourself for Diadro 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bloody hell, are you a tiktokker yourself? Or a gifter?

First the JC wants a piece of you and now DG...tell them to piss off the dirty beggy scruffs! You're saving yourself for Diadro 😂😂
I post bits and bobs but I’m definitely not a gifter. I didn’t even reply. I don’t need postman pay or mr potato head in my life. I’m too old for diadro and I’m brunette 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I post bits and bobs but I’m definitely not a gifter. I didn’t even reply. I don’t need postman pay or mr potato head in my life. I’m too old for diadro and I’m brunette 😂
It just shows how slimy they are and how they think that they can pick up anyone just by sending a DM. God's gift they are not.

Knocks me sick.

I bet the pair of them couldn't find a clitorious between them 😂😂😂 (and yes I know I've spelt it wrong, it my preferred pronunciation 😂)

• Haha
Can’t believe what I’ve just seen, a clip of a grown ass man cry over an app on a mobile device 😂😂😂

Dan mate you need to get a grip of your life

I don’t know touch some grass, duck me I laughed when I was watching it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but he didn’t need to announce his departure. He could have just quietly slid off and done everyone a favour

• Haha
He will be back by the end of the week no way are any of this lot walking away from the easy income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.