DG Decor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know people were saying swearing sheps lot were reporting him
I caught a bit of them two earlier and he was saying tit and people in her comments were saying he’s a bully then she outed him for being a racist and then he said he had to go for 5 mins and then I stopped watching but he did say her minions were reporting him

I caught a bit of them two earlier and he was saying tit and people in her comments were saying he’s a bully then she outed him for being a racist and then he said he had to go for 5 mins and then I stopped watching but he did say her minions were reporting him
Oh was the racist bit cos of when he was going bomb my gash or something else? I Saw a bit of that then he was battling miss red and he got banned then but couldn’t tell why

Oh was the racist bit cos of when he was going bomb my gash or something else? I Saw a bit of that then he was battling miss red and he got banned then but couldn’t tell why
No something about someone knocked her door ages ago while they were on live together and the man at the door was Asian and dg called him jihadi john

No something about someone knocked her door ages ago while they were on live together and the man at the door was Asian and dg called him jihadi john
Oh yes he did say that I think it was about a fella on battles though he was pathetic trying to defend that one saying jihadi means struggle anyone else wouldn’t have got away with that

Reactions: 1
Oh yes he did say that I think it was about a fella on battles though he was pathetic trying to defend that one saying jihadi means struggle anyone else wouldn’t have got away with that
Ohh maybe he’s said it more than once then. He was trying to justify it by saying the guy was terrorising Laura by knocking on the door and that’s why he said it

Reactions: 2
Ohh maybe he’s said it more than once then. He was trying to justify it by saying the guy was terrorising Laura by knocking on the door and that’s why he said it
Yeah he said it to someone a few weeks ago during a battle because Birdman was going mad. So he hasn't learned.

So grim that he thinks it’s okay to say things like that
It certainly is love.

I just did a search to find the post on TT, I couldn't find it but a clip of Lizzie came up (it was when she was still with him), what a beautiful young lady she is, she seems so nice and genuine. She must be glad to be rid of him 😂

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe he’s said it twice! He’s said loads of other things too and his constant sniping about people in poverty and on benefits is vile too
---
It certainly is love.

I just did a search to find the post on TT, I couldn't find it but a clip of Lizzie came up (it was when she was still with him), what a beautiful young lady she is, she seems so nice and genuine. She must be glad to be rid of him 😂
My first thought today was he was leaving cos of this thing with the one night stand how humiliating for liz to have him bickering with some random he’s shagged when he’s also posting their daughter on there

• Heart
Looks like him and potato are going on holiday. Potato is live and with dg talking about going to the algarve

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think he’s been given an ultimatum from Liz, Tiktok or his daughter because it’s strange this has happened straight after the one night stand has been aired all over the app.

Liz won’t want to hear about his bed post shags all over the internet plus her daughter can watch these videos when she’s older, he obv didn’t think about that.

He’s been racist before and banned but still stayed on the app that’s why with him crying this time it’s like he doesn’t want to leave but has too.

Good riddance.

Reactions: 7
Is good postman pat gonna have to actually work for a living now?! Hopefully his gifters will take a step back and see how much money they've wasted on him. Lizzie was far too good for him, I hope she's now sat there laughing at his downfall

potato’s live from his house and you can hear him in the background so all the viewers are in there he will probs be back tomorrow

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.