DG Decor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s on now with ginger birdman and apparently he’s called someone jihadi John and doesn’t see what’s wrong with that?!

who’s Aims? Chat saying earlier she was sending him voice notes
---
Just had a go at birdman for ‘being Muslim and having a Christmas tree up’ and it’s not racist to say jihadi John or he’d have been taken down. He’s absolutely lost it this fella
---
Some divvy owld wifey in his comments does ‘he called you postman Pat that’s racist too’ 🤯
---
Surely not this lassie 🥴

IMG_5144.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
He’s on now with ginger birdman and apparently he’s called someone jihadi John and doesn’t see what’s wrong with that?!

who’s Aims? Chat saying earlier she was sending him voice notes
---
Just had a go at birdman for ‘being Muslim and having a Christmas tree up’ and it’s not racist to say jihadi John or he’d have been taken down. He’s absolutely lost it this fella
---
Some divvy owld wifey in his comments does ‘he called you postman Pat that’s racist too’ 🤯
---
Surely not this lassie 🥴

View attachment 2647849
Yh that's her

Just scrolled upon some girls live and she’s out with dg looking very cosy wonder if it’s a date? Very insensitive to his ex if it is live streaming it on TikTok.

Reactions: 2
Wonder who, that aims is on live looking for a fight in a bar. Lizzie was so classy compared with these tiktok birds

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ewwww it's an awkward watch when they're on together. Goes to show how very little respect he had for Lizzie.

Anyway what a great match.....she live streamed her children opening their Christmas presents on Christmas Day 🤯🤯

Ewwww it's an awkward watch when they're on together. Goes to show how very little respect he had for Lizzie.

Anyway what a great match.....she live streamed her children opening their Christmas presents on Christmas Day 🤯🤯
Who is this about?

They're having their bollox waxed on live in what looks like a brothel.

Desperate for content 😂😂😂
---
They've put the poor guy on camera and then asked if he minds.

He said yes I do really because I'm not meant to be running a business from here 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
These two make my vagina close up. They are so cringy it’s painful. Completely embarrassing. No wonder DGs Mrs left, imagine your fellas job being acting a twit on Tik Tok.

Reactions: 10
Caught the tail end of him getting his car valued and gutted cos it had lost £20k in 6 months he said he didn’t know not to buy a brand new Range Rover surely that’s just common sense the div

Reactions: 4
Caught the tail end of him getting his car valued and gutted cos it had lost £20k in 6 months he said he didn’t know not to buy a brand new Range Rover surely that’s just common sense the div
I saw him looking round the new cars for a bit. Any new car, as soon as it leaves the show room decreases rapidly!

Reactions: 3
Have him and JC fell out?
Think it's for views although I haven't proper watched either of them so I might be wrong. I saw all the clips about the snooker cue but surely JC knew it was a wind up, although he's as thick as mince so who knows 🤷‍♀️

But I did watch DG for a short while earlier today and he asked mods to block JCs name out of chat.

What's happened now?

Reactions: 2
They were fine last night or the night before. I was watching them do the battles where the loser has to text someone

Basically, DG pretended to sell JC’s snooker cue in cash converters, JC’s mods weren’t happy with DG’s side saying it’s all for a laugh etc, JCs mods said it isn’t funny and so on. JC’s mods blocked loads of DGs chat for coming to JCs side saying how hilarious it is, it’s a joke, etc etc.

This morning, DG said to JC he’s blocking all JCs mods, for being “snowflakes” to last nights/ yesterdays prank. DG went into JCs chat on his other account to watch the chat for mods commenting so he could block them, he ended up blocking loads of JCs chat, he said he didn’t realise but JC made him aware of this. JC then apparently unmodded DG, and said he’ll block DG. DG said do it. JC said if he does he won’t unblock him, something like that? DG said that’s fine, and ended up blocking JC for it and confirmed they’d fallen out “over something stupid”, DG said he won’t be threatened by someone saying they’ll never unblock him, so blocked JC.

DG said JC only had minimal followers before he got talking to DG… said he doesn’t need other creators to make contact etc, said JC never does anything by hisself, always left down to DG to book everything.

Only time will tell how it plays out. It just seems childish though.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.