DG Decor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought as much but then there’s also mention of JC going on this barcelona tiktok trip for the live ‘feast’ and so I wondered if there’s jealousy as well, DG does seem to fall out with a lot of people. He takes tiktok far too seriously if he’s actually giving up a real friend who came round to help build his kids Xmas present cos of things strangers wrote

Reactions: 4
How blessed they are that they've not got anything better to worry about 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Been meaning to write this for a while now. You know when DG mentions the 'reach around', it gives me massive Jimmy Saville vibes 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Been meaning to write this for a while now. You know when DG mentions the 'reach around', it gives me massive Jimmy Saville vibes 🤢🤢🤢🤢
This little girl filter when he's saying Daddy and talking dirty really makes me sick.

I thought as much but then there’s also mention of JC going on this barcelona tiktok trip for the live ‘feast’ and so I wondered if there’s jealousy as well, DG does seem to fall out with a lot of people. He takes tiktok far too seriously if he’s actually giving up a real friend who came round to help build his kids Xmas present cos of things strangers wrote
JC is currently on the plane on his way to Barcelona hahahaaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He will be seething that he's not on the Barcelona trip. He'll do nothing but slate it today.
Anything he's not involved with is shite and he's the only funny one on the app didn't you know 😂

Reactions: 1
He will be seething that he's not on the Barcelona trip. He'll do nothing but slate it today.
Anything he's not involved with is shite and he's the only funny one on the app didn't you know 😂
He is cos lizpy came in his box and was in a hotel so he immediately jumped to the conclusion he was going as well and went ‘everyone’s going’ fuming he is

• Haha
He is cos lizpy came in his box and was in a hotel so he immediately jumped to the conclusion he was going as well and went ‘everyone’s going’ fuming he is
He will act like he's not bothered when in reality, he is soo bothered

• Haha
I don’t know why JC would even be going like he doesn’t win owt on boards the folk going didn’t seem to win the live fest but he is sooooo arrogant he just can’t take the ego dent

I though JC was just a boring sex pest but having watched him a bit more recently the lad has actually been dragged up.

He's rude, mannerless, is unable to read a room, he's as thick as a bloody brick and really struggles talking to anyone who has any kind of disability.

He's definitely been spoilt, no discipline and absolutely no training in how to be a gentleman or how to treat a lady.

He's a neanderthal and boring as hell.

Hope he stays in Barcelona 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I though JC was just a boring sex pest but having watched him a bit more recently the lad has actually been dragged up.

He's rude, mannerless, is unable to read a room, he's as thick as a bloody brick and really struggles talking to anyone who has any kind of disability.

He's definitely been spoilt, no discipline and absolutely no training in how to be a gentleman or how to treat a lady.

He's a neanderthal and boring as hell.

Hope he stays in Barcelona 😂😂😂
I think he is literally only going for the day. He was talking to other Tiktokers on the plane and they all said they were staying the weekend but he wasn't

I think he is literally only going for the day. He was talking to other Tiktokers on the plane and they all said they were staying the weekend but he wasn't
So is it an awards ceremony or just a party/gathering?

So is it an awards ceremony or just a party/gathering?
I have no idea, I got bored watching him. There was about 10 other tiktokers on his flight. He was moaning that he's 6'3 and squashed because he couldn't get extra leg room. He was live with Lu.ci and she booked extra leg room so maybe they had to book their own flights or pay for any extras

They’ve defo had to pay themselves at least for accommodation its such a weird secretive thing

What is JC even doing there? I mean I'm not a DG fan but a lot are. Come to think about it what is PD doing there, last time I heard about him he owed Michelle Ten Grand. They all seem to be just battling as if they are at home. I mean who else is there?

What is JC even doing there? I mean I'm not a DG fan but a lot are. Come to think about it what is PD doing there, last time I heard about him he owed Michelle Ten Grand. They all seem to be just battling as if they are at home. I mean who else is there?
I've seen DJAG, Lu.ci, Melsarmy, PD. Quite a few people are going but not anyone decent although AG and Lu.ci seem okay

That luci whoever she is thinks she is SOMETHING and half. She’s makes me cringe so badly. Why she behaving like this because she’s at a hotel 😂😂 bragging about TT

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.