DG Decor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that potato has caught on. Everyone in potatoes live last night when I saw them were sending blue hearts for DG 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He should have been banned for reading comments while driving, him and Dave Doran.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Bonnie, the one who does the clips, held what can only be described as a vigil last night 😂😂😂
He's fallen off the leaderboard, he's spat his dummy out because his accounts been banned and he's not as popular as he was because all he does is play games and make juvenile sexual comments and innuendos every 30 seconds.

He's not left the app, the earth, or his adoring fans. He's had a paddy.

He'll be back when it suits him. Most probably on a Sunday and most probably at the end of the month (around payday)😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did I read right that JC does Only Fans? Seriously, who is paying to see him naked?! I can’t get past the Turkey teeth ….

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The whole of miss reds show has been a vigil to the lanky twit. She wanted people to come in the box and share what dg has brought to their lives, he’s being hailed as some sort of king 🤦🏼‍♀️ but it’s ok cos miss red and J are going to get team dg tattoos if he comes back 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s absolutely ridiculous someone actually called a grown adult not being on tiktok for less than 24 hours as ’a tragedy’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is what gets me they think his a king lolol if he was leaving the app he would have deleted his account y would you cry if you list your main account everybody would follow him on his back up or another one u make can somebody answer me please on this one night stand was it when he was with his misses

Reactions: 2
This is what gets me they think his a king lolol if he was leaving the app he would have deleted his account y would you cry if you list your main account everybody would follow him on his back up or another one u make can somebody answer me please on this one night stand was it when he was with his misses
I don't think he cheated, it sounds like it was after they split and very recent.

Reactions: 1
Postman pat and potato just mentioned us hahahahah for calling potato a potato

• Haha
Reactions: 3
See he’s doing well staying off the app then
Just about to say the same! So he's with JaCketspud and they're filming together? Or is he in his own?

That was a quicker return than I anticipated, I thought he'd at least give it a week 😂 No shame these beggars 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.