Dg Decor #2 knows it all, thinks he’s amazing at everything, in his 30’s professionally begging

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These holidays are boring. Sitting battling each other for hours at a time 🥱

I wouldn’t go to the corner shop with DG, nevermind on holiday. He seems to kick off everywhere he goes, it would put me on edge!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why has Zac done this? He’s got a fella, wouldn’t he like to go on holiday with him instead from his beg money? Can imagine him convincing his partner “it’s for clout though init darlinnn”. These people choose tiktok over their relationships and it’s crazy, they all end up single and alone.

Reactions: 7
What's Zac done to his eyebrows? DG actually looks older in the picture above.

Reactions: 2
Just seen videos on the fyp of them yday
Bit awkward if you ask me.. seems all a bit off. Zac looks an absolutely stinking sweaty mess :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I had them on whilst I was making tea.

How the hell did these 2 end up on holiday together, they clearly really dislike each other?

In the space of 15/20 minutes DG said 'EQ' or referred to her about 47 times. It's like they're obsessed with each other.

Anyway Tommy T was gifting him big. Is Tommy a real person or is it EQ with her cheap Spanish uni's?

Glad he's banned 😂

• Haha
I had them on whilst I was making tea.

How the hell did these 2 end up on holiday together, they clearly really dislike each other?

In the space of 15/20 minutes DG said 'EQ' or referred to her about 47 times. It's like they're obsessed with each other.

Anyway Tommy T was gifting him big. Is Tommy a real person or is it EQ with her cheap Spanish uni's?

Glad he's banned 😂
Tommy T is some millionaire who clearly doesn't have anything better to do

He always gifts eq and dg big when they're on holiday. Hence why they're trying to cram so many holidays in

Reactions: 4
Tommy T is some millionaire who clearly doesn't have anything better to do

He always gifts eq and dg big when they're on holiday. Hence why they're trying to cram so many holidays in
Ah right, well at least he gave DG a taste of the top 10...he's not seen it in a while 😂😂😂

There's something very odd about super rich people gifting begs on Tiktok, I always thought the same with King Kay. What weird thrill do they get out of it?

5 years ago if someone said that there's going to be a begging app with people who sit and random strangers can send them thousands of pounds. You wouldn't believe it would you? It bloody crackers 🙈🙈😂😂

They don't seem to know what to do with each other. They look bord af. At least he had a laugh with eq

Reactions: 4
Look at him. He doesn't even resemble his profile picture...it must be photoshopped 😳😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Zac is so strange. At least DG is showing what he’s doing. Zac looks so unfit and raging.

Zac is so strange. At least DG is showing what he’s doing. Zac looks so unfit and raging.
I think Zac is so far out of his comfort zone. He said on his live before that he was invited on the holiday so has to do everything DG wants to do. He’s hiding today as he’s panicking about being drunk last night on live. That and the fact that they have nothing to talk about because they don’t know each other

Reactions: 7
Well why the hell did he go? And why was he invited? It's the worse duo imaginable 😂😂😂

He went because he's greedy, he wanted clout and gifts. So if he's sat in his room weeping and questioning his life choices then it serves him right 😂😂🎻🎻

• Haha
Dg is so up himself it’s unreal!
He couldn’t find Zac instead of ending live and ringing him, you could tell he cared about views!

Reactions: 5
Jesus... zac out for an hour and now back to bed

What was the point of him going 🧐

• Haha
Strutting down the strip like he owns the place, speaking to people like tit, they are laughing at you not with you DG babes 😘