Dg Decor #2 knows it all, thinks he’s amazing at everything, in his 30’s professionally begging

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they've woke up arm in arm gazing into each others eyes 💕💕💕....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now I’m not the brightest person but him and EQ have just asked what the darker patch in the water is. So people were saying it is where it’s deeper. Dg says oh it might be but it’s moving….even I know it’s the cloud reflection

Attachments

• Haha
All I've seen them do is sit in a cafe all day?

Dg - banned
Eq - number 75

Content trip not going too well then

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All I've seen them do is sit in a cafe all day?

Dg - banned
Eq - number 75

Content trip not going too well then
Cla is number 10. Now I know she’s a twit but I’m loving that this little trip hasn’t got them the adoration they expected 😀

Cla is number 10. Now I know she’s a twit but I’m loving that this little trip hasn’t got them the adoration they expected 😀
Hahahhha I know. They both expected to be up there :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: she keeps banging on about cla fallen off but if she's fallen off what does that make them two?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If only EQ could dance ..she's got the moves of a 9 year old at a party.

• Haha
EQ kept saying heil Hitler but she will get away with it as per Miss Red will defend her and he’s spent all night listening to EQ get banged #bestontheapp

• Wow
He's like a pubescent spotty teenager.

Getting off at EQ getting a bonk and streaming it. I definitely think this will come back to haunt him.

A man in his 30s, a dad. Ewww he makes my skin crawl 😫😫😫

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Apparently he was pulling his eyes mocking some Asian people I didn’t catch it but I heard him doing a ‘Chinese’ accent. Constantly racist! He’s shagged the girl in the cardigan appaz

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Apparently he was pulling his eyes mocking some Asian people I didn’t catch it but I heard him doing a ‘Chinese’ accent. Constantly racist! He’s shagged the girl in the cardigan appaz
He really is vile. Who is the girl in the cardigan?