Dg Decor #2 knows it all, thinks he’s amazing at everything, in his 30’s professionally begging

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah he left zac because he hates the gay bar they were in.. he got a taxi to some typical British dive full of chavs where he feels most at home

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah he left zac because he hates the gay bar they were in.. he got a taxi to some typical British dive full of chavs where he feels most at home
What an ‘ally’! Was happy to be in empty bars with EQ he just knew he wouldn’t pull I reckon

What an ‘ally’! Was happy to be in empty bars with EQ he just knew he wouldn’t pull I reckon
He did he say he was meeting some girl from earlier but I fell asleep to see how that panned out

Anyway do we know who this girl is he's going to lapland (correct me if I'm wrong) next week? I saw her profile and she's some pole dancer?

Screenshot_20240306_234829_TikTok.jpg

He did he say he was meeting some girl from earlier but I fell asleep to see how that panned out

Anyway do we know who this girl is he's going to lapland (correct me if I'm wrong) next week? I saw her profile and she's some pole dancer?

View attachment 2800374
Apparently they're just friends and she skis. She seems really nice though

Reactions: 3
I think it's safe to say it's been a washout this holiday.

I don't follow DG and I'm blocked by Zac but my FYP has had hardly anything from this trip! Thank god 😂😂😂

• Haha
EQ said they’re going to be going away basically all summer but if he wants to go with lads she won’t be involved she said she can’t be bothered with jacket potato or Dave so basically making him choose between them and he will choose her for the views and clout
---
She would only allow Zac or miss red to come along with them

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
EQ said they’re going to be going away basically all summer but if he wants to go with lads she won’t be involved she said she can’t be bothered with jacket potato or Dave so basically making him choose between them and he will choose her for the views and clout
---
She would only allow Zac or miss red to come along with them
She's a control freak that's why. She's also told him that they have to stay single all summer. She'll be fuming he's going away with that girl next week

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Well he's a bigger dick than I thought if he allows himself to be controlled by that shithead!

She's a control freak that's why. She's also told him that they have to stay single all summer. She'll be fuming he's going away with that girl next week
Has she? Bet she’s feeding off all the comments saying they’ve got ‘chemistry’

What an absolute shitshow. I watched this morning as DG was waiting on his taxi. Zac was in his room then suddenly told DG to wait he was getting in his taxi to the airport and ran downstairs. Zac has looked like a nervous wreck the whole trip. Tbh I think they’ve both done well not to lose it with each other. EQ defo brings in the views, drama and entertainment though. DG seems much more comfortable in her company.

Reactions: 7
They have the same morals that's why! The same views, the same prejudice and the same nature. DG tries to mask his faults with humour but they're always there.

She referred to someone as a window licker and he found it utterly hilarious 🙄 That just shows their mentality.

I didn't see anything particularly hilarious between EQ and DG but there's definitely some weird chemistry.

I just don't get the interest in watching people on holiday, I really don't. Particularly when they're just battling 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 6
They have the same morals that's why! The same views, the same prejudice and the same nature. DG tries to mask his faults with humour but they're always there.

She referred to someone as a window licker and he found it utterly hilarious 🙄 That just shows their mentality.

I didn't see anything particularly hilarious between EQ and DG but there's definitely some weird chemistry.

I just don't get the interest in watching people on holiday, I really don't. Particularly when they're just battling 🥱🥱🥱
It does pull in the views though. It’s mental. And the gifts.

What an absolute shitshow. I watched this morning as DG was waiting on his taxi. Zac was in his room then suddenly told DG to wait he was getting in his taxi to the airport and ran downstairs. Zac has looked like a nervous wreck the whole trip. Tbh I think they’ve both done well not to lose it with each other. EQ defo brings in the views, drama and entertainment though. DG seems much more comfortable in her company.
Zac didn’t seem comfortable on camera I think he’s got body image issues and one night early on DG was filming him he didn’t look great tbh as he was pissed and the next night he was saying are you filming me
---

Think you’re right it’s the nasty streak they’ve got in common

Yeah to be fair I didn’t realise how out of shape and unfit Zac was as he’s always close to the camera. He struggled to keep up with DG, but he obviously walks fast as so tall. Tbf what did he expect? They’re going on holiday to film content. Zac surely wasn’t expecting to sit and battle only. He wasn’t on camera at all in Siam Park.

Yeah to be fair I didn’t realise how out of shape and unfit Zac was as he’s always close to the camera. He struggled to keep up with DG, but he obviously walks fast as so tall. Tbf what did he expect? They’re going on holiday to film content. Zac surely wasn’t expecting to sit and battle only. He wasn’t on camera at all in Siam Park.
I know, he’s shown photos of when he was younger and ‘fat’ so I imagined he was like quite different now and he’s like not ha is that awful glad it wasn’t just me

They were battling in Siam park on the lazy river and some of the slides because it kept coming up on my FYP but it was just his face. There was no body shots.