Dg Decor #2 knows it all, thinks he’s amazing at everything, in his 30’s professionally begging

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard him talking about her in his usual disgusting way. He's derogatory towards women in general....maybe he's unsure of his sexuality and his misogynistic attitude is masking his bisexuality. Wouldn't surprise me 🤔

Was there any drama last night? I watched them in a restaurant but it was so boring. Why don't they do something for content....maybe swim with sharks?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cla is number 10. Now I know she’s a twit but I’m loving that this little trip hasn’t got them the adoration they expected 😀
CLA admitted the other night that she’s gifting herself to get her up the ranks. I mean, why?? So weird.

Reactions: 2
Up begging at 7am. The mugs better get their euros out for DG and his new bestie 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh it's like a game of beg swap 😂😂🫣🫣
---
EQ will be fuming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They both think they're gods gift, they both have huge egos and even bigger gobs.

There might be fireworks. Or it might be 2 pillocks sat abroad begging.

Reactions: 4
They both think they're gods gift, they both have huge egos and even bigger gobs.

There might be fireworks. Or it might be 2 pillocks sat abroad begging.
I think cos Zac is quite ‘woke’ when they’re pissed up it could be a cos we know DG likes to let his racism and misogyny out then

Reactions: 4
He was just moaning that he doesn't have time to prepare for his holiday because he has his daughter. How about don't go on holiday every week. He's going skiing either next week or the week after too!

It's a sad life when you think about it. No real friends and the time he has alone he spends with people he doesn't really like nor trust. Its like he's running away from something. At least he has his daughter every week.

I remember him saying on a live once that EVERYONE would love to be in his position if they could. He was talking about the begging and was doing well on the leaderboard at the time. And I think he truly believed that. I wonder if he realises now that his life is tit and nobody is envious.

Reactions: 8
They will definitely clash at some point. Zac is telling him to be sensible and drink some water while they’re drinking and Zac doesn’t want to drink every night
---
HAHAHAHAGA he’s got a week ban
---
Zac saying he’s coming off live for a bit because he wants to enjoy Tenerife while dg is getting drunker and drunker by the second

Last edited:
  • Haha
They will definitely clash at some point. Zac is telling him to be sensible and drink some water while they’re drinking and Zac doesn’t want to drink every night
---
HAHAHAHAGA he’s got a week ban
---
Zac saying he’s coming off live for a bit because he wants to enjoy Tenerife while dg is getting drunker and drunker by the second
Oh dear.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: sounds like a tit show

Have they been on again this evening?