Dg Decor #2 knows it all, thinks he’s amazing at everything, in his 30’s professionally begging

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he was meant to be going skiing in a week or two…turns out it’s actually this week!

Reactions: 1
So he's missed it?

Oh the chaotic life of an international jet setter 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
EQ was on live this afternoon talking about them booking a 2 week trip to Thailand in the summer, just the 2 of them.

Imagine having a baby at home and booking all these holidays with strangers off the internet. Will be so nice for her to hear about as she gets older, while she wondering where the duck you are.

Reactions: 4
How many more tiktokers is he going to pair up with for the clout.
Markus Emz
Council Estate Queen
Dave Doran
Evil queen
Zac
Who's next ?
These freaks are losing touch with reality

Reactions: 6
Mayb he should go with speedo haha all that drama he can use as clout haha (pun intended lol) talking of speedo the little weirdo why doesn't he have a thread

What has Speedo done?

And how is DG so far up the leaderboard? Is it genuine gifters or dodgy dealings?

What has Speedo done?

And how is DG so far up the leaderboard? Is it genuine gifters or dodgy dealings?
He got pepper sprayed by some dodgy men in benidorm other nite. He causes himself trouble everytime he goes away.

• Haha
He’s a right druggy that speedo
He apparently said no and the junkie thought he were a cop and sprayed him in the face. Oh what I would have paid to see that haha. Honestly these tiktok bums get paid too much by the other bum tiktok viewers

• Haha
I really like Lauren. She seems so “normal” compared to other people on TikTok. And it pains me to say this I prefer dg when he is around Lauren

Reactions: 2
Are they shagging? Sorry to be so blunt
Hmm I don’t know. They say they’re just friends. I think she likes him but knows she could do better.

Someone just asked if they’re dating and he said “I’ve just come out of an 8 year relationship” Lauren said “it’s fine you don’t have to explain yourself”. It sounds like she said it like he didn’t need to explain himself to her rather than everyone else

Reactions: 2
Hmm I don’t know. They say they’re just friends. I think she likes him but knows she could do better.

Someone just asked if they’re dating and he said “I’ve just come out of an 8 year relationship” Lauren said “it’s fine you don’t have to explain yourself”. It sounds like she said it like he didn’t need to explain himself to her rather than everyone else
Hmmm I would be surprised if there isnt something really casual going on

I reckon eqs blood starts to boil when she sees them

Hmmm I would be surprised if there isnt something really casual going on
I mean he could do a lot worse! She seems really lovely and they seem to get on really well. He seems so much more laid back compared to when he’s been around eq and Zac. I think Lauren really brings out a better side to him and she is beautiful

I mean he could do a lot worse! She seems really lovely and they seem to get on really well. He seems so much more laid back compared to when he’s been around eq and Zac. I think Lauren really brings out a better side to him and she is beautiful
Definitely... I'm just watching now

Definitely... I'm just watching now
The way they are properly laughing. I haven’t seen him laugh like that ever. Maybe it’s the drink but even when he was drinking with eq, they never laughed like that like proper belly laughing so they cant breathe

• Heart