Dg Decor #2 knows it all, thinks he’s amazing at everything, in his 30’s professionally begging

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @DellaC for the thread title!

Recap:

It would appear dg no longer works in the real world, he has become a full time beg on TikTok.

He used to be known for pranks that were quite funny but got boring quickly. Now he provides us with the best content which includes but isn’t limited to:

The hunted - he hides while people try to find him.

Ghost hunts - move over Derek Acorah, dg and JC are the new hunters in town. Although if I was a ghost I’d be terrified of their teeth coming at me.

His song - I don’t know what it’s called or who it was with. Says it all.

Holidays- he went skiing with Dave dorans and jacket potato (for any newbies, this is JC. He looks like a potato). Dg went to Benidorm, joined by evil queen, Dave and becks joined for approximately two hours. Again the content we were treated to was out of this world. We watched him repeatedly hit a mechanical punch bag. We also got the entertainment of him sitting battling either EQ or Dave while they sat next to each other. Riveting stuff.

Car - he spends a lot of time in his car. Whether that be sitting there on his drive way or in a car park or driving along while reading the comments and interacting with viewers.

He and his girlfriend liz broke up because he was too busy flirting with wiffy hoes and liz realised she could do so much better. Fair play to them, they seem to work well co parenting. We wish liz all the best.

He seems to fall out with a lot of people on the app and one of the reasons he has probably fallen off is because he is a massive racist. Two examples: calling a man ‘jihadi john’ because he was “terrorising” swearing shep by knocking at her door. Apparently he didn’t know the man was Asian. He was also battling a lovely woman that was wearing a hijab. He asked her to take her hood down. Of course he didn’t know and genuinely thought it was a hoody 🙄

For me, the highlight of dg’s tiktok career was when he sat crying on live saying he was leaving. Never to return. Until he appeared in jc’s live and then BAM 💥 the beg returns. Still fallen off the app though 😏

Occasionally we have a little lost sheep that wanders in here saying how obsessed we are with dg especially our very own Vera Duckworth @DellaC. Could it be the one and only dg himself?!

previous thread here..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Well done to @DellaC for the thread title!

Recap:

It would appear dg no longer works in the real world, he has become a full time beg on TikTok.

He used to be known for pranks that were quite funny but got boring quickly. Now he provides us with the best content which includes but isn’t limited to:

The hunted - he hides while people try to find him.

Ghost hunts - move over Derek Acorah, dg and JC are the new hunters in town. Although if I was a ghost I’d be terrified of their teeth coming at me.

His song - I don’t know what it’s called or who it was with. Says it all.

Holidays- he went skiing with Dave dorans and jacket potato (for any newbies, this is JC. He looks like a potato). Dg went to Benidorm, joined by evil queen, Dave and becks joined for approximately two hours. Again the content we were treated to was out of this world. We watched him repeatedly hit a mechanical punch bag. We also got the entertainment of him sitting battling either EQ or Dave while they sat next to each other. Riveting stuff.

Car - he spends a lot of time in his car. Whether that be sitting there on his drive way or in a car park or driving along while reading the comments and interacting with viewers.

He and his girlfriend liz broke up because he was too busy flirting with wiffy hoes and liz realised she could do so much better. Fair play to them, they seem to work well co parenting. We wish liz all the best.

He seems to fall out with a lot of people on the app and one of the reasons he has probably fallen off is because he is a massive racist. Two examples: calling a man ‘jihadi john’ because he was “terrorising” swearing shep by knocking at her door. Apparently he didn’t know the man was Asian. He was also battling a lovely woman that was wearing a hijab. He asked her to take her hood down. Of course he didn’t know and genuinely thought it was a hoody 🙄

For me, the highlight of dg’s tiktok career was when he sat crying on live saying he was leaving. Never to return. Until he appeared in jc’s live and then BAM 💥 the beg returns. Still fallen off the app though 😏

Occasionally we have a little lost sheep that wanders in here saying how obsessed we are with dg especially our very own Vera Duckworth @DellaC. Could it be the one and only dg himself?!

previous thread here..
Great recap 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻
---
Yeah now, they just went live from the plane
Where they off now? Tenner says they do OF content together

Reactions: 3
Have you read the comments on the escalator video?

A month ago his adoring fans wanted to scalp EQ. Now they're the best duo on the app!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The fact at least one of them had to set the phone up, they both go down and then come back up 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They're both doing reset tonight so I hope you're all maxing out credit cards as they're going to provide us with top notch entertainment. I just love watching people sitting in bars, music so loud you cannot hear them speak. The odd audible 'Liah' (am I the only one who doesnt find this funny?) Or watching people on jet skis, quad bikes, because we've never seen that before or done it ourselves ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
EQ is definitely getting feelings for DG 🫣 This is gonna end so badly 😂

Lmao she might as well of got down on her hands and knees and begged DG to buy her a rose from that lady 😂 He said no no no no cash 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
EQ is definitely getting feelings for DG 🫣 This is gonna end so badly 😂
You see her when dg said he would've got with some girl (only caught the end of the story)

She went quiet and her face was a picture

• Haha
You see her when dg said he would've got with some girl (only caught the end of the story)

She went quiet and her face was a picture
He told her to go to the cash point and buy her own flower 😂 her face instantly screwed up! She really can’t hide her true emotions lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Their "big holiday reset battle"

Looks like someone has a bit more clout chasing to do. She definitely expected universes and lions

Screenshot_20240225_230515_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20240225_231524_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She definitely thinks she has more clout than him. She keeps saying how people on the plane recognise her and people here there and everywhere but she was known for being evil queen. She changed but she definitely doesn’t have as much clout as she did