Dg Decor #2 knows it all, thinks he’s amazing at everything, in his 30’s professionally begging

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I meant LK...someone asked her age and I think she said 37. Or have I dreamt that? Just back from holiday so it seems like a long time ago 😂😂
No, I remember reading the comments when people was saying she doesn't look that old.

Reactions: 1
Yeah maybe, I don't watch her or know the first thing about her. Think it was at one of the CDWM nights she said it. I caught a couple of her lives and each time she was talking about DG.

Bit creepy if they're not a couple, bit obvious if they are 😂😂

Just when you thought he couldn’t be any more cringeworthy, he’s just referrred to himself in third person

• Haha
LK is 37. Her birthday was a couple of days before mine. She looks amazing but she's a bit boring

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Another holiday coming up with EQ 🥱🥱

EQ is saying they’re going away on the Sunday specially for reset

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I'll accept your apology Alan. I mean you basically called me a bare faced LIAH and made me think I had early onset dementia but nevermind pet. You believe the filters!! Ya witch 😂😂😂
Haha only joking, yes she looks good for her age, cracking figure but a really dodgy taste in men 😂😂
---
Another holiday coming up with EQ 🥱🥱

EQ is saying they’re going away on the Sunday specially for reset
Dicks.

The pair of them, it's so boring but as long as the gifters keep gifting the beggars will keep begging 😂

• Haha
So he went on a rant saying he's not racist. DG, if you read here, YOU ARE A RACIST. Referring to Asian men as "Jihadi John", telling a lady wearing a hijab to "take her hoodie off" You are a vile man. Just because it wasn't you that called shep an orangutan, you say other things and the scary part is, they roll off your tongue like its normal.

If he wasn't racist he'd have called her out as soon as he heard it.

I would've done.

The mimicking of ethnic accents isn't OK either. He's been called out on it before, remember the American guy who told him all about himself? But he doesn't listen and he doesn't want to learn or change.

I hope his daughter is being taught better ethics and values by her Mum 🙂

duck sake Tyrone‘s just said it’s not racist to mimic accents then gone on to say a gorilla image doesn't offend him either.

duck sake Tyrone‘s just said it’s not racist to mimic accents then gone on to say a gorilla image doesn't offend him either.
I really like Tyrone but this ain’t it! Think he’s probably trying to protect his brand, in which case he’s best off just not getting involved with it.

Reactions: 2
I think Tyrone has a right to voice if it offends him or not tbh🤷🏻‍♀️ remember he’s part of the minority there talking about, if you’re white you have no right to comment if it’s racist or not 🙂

I think Tyrone has a right to voice if it offends him or not tbh🤷🏻‍♀️ remember he’s part of the minority there talking about, if you’re white you have no right to comment if it’s racist or not 🙂
of course he does, and he does it very well, just the people he’s on with will twist it for him and make him out to be awful which we all know isn’t the truth. He’s always stayed out of drama, but this is obviously something he is very passionate about.

• Heart
I love Tyrone, he's often called a Bounty but still says what he believes. Good for him ❤

It's not going to affect everyone the same and everyone isn't going to react the same. He has far more grace and decorum than some of those in Paigeybabes lives who just shout and screech all bloody day.

Reactions: 5
He does and he’s not offended but there’s a wider conversation than whether someone is personally offended

• Heart
He does and he’s not offended but there’s a wider conversation than whether someone is personally offended
When he explains about growing up my heart hurts for him, he describes it as being the most racist area in Southampton. I wonder if he's just been subject to so much more than the Orangutan comment and the mimicking of accents, that they seem somehow insignificant.

Does that make sense I've had a wine? 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4