Dg Decor #2 knows it all, thinks he’s amazing at everything, in his 30’s professionally begging

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When he explains about growing up my heart hurts for him, he describes it as being the most racist area in Southampton. I wonder if he's just been subject to so much more than the Orangutan comment and the mimicking of accents, that they seem somehow insignificant.

Does that make sense I've had a wine? 😂😂
Yes definitely he’s just said his mum was spat at while pushing his brother and sister. I’ve been spat at for being ‘brown’ and it never leaves you. I think he takes the line of least resistance and believes it’s too big a fight which in many ways is true it’s not gonna get solved on tiktok. just saying wholesale x ‘is not racist’ I don’t think is right either

Reactions: 4
That's absolutely bloody awful. What is wrong with people?

I hope you haven't been affected too much by what's happened this week ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I didn’t say he was offended lol
He did? I’m lost…
---
That's absolutely bloody awful. What is wrong with people?

I hope you haven't been affected too much by what's happened this week ❤
It’s like the racism debate has become the new beast/pedalo thing where everywhere on tiktok folk are shouting and screaming. Tyrone’s right people go on there for fun and escapism it becomes so heavy

• Heart
It has become heavy and you can repeat the same information and facts continuously but the likes of Pearl will never listen. Its instilled within them and she doesn't have the brain capacity to absorb the information.

It must be so exhausting being full of hate and venom.

Reactions: 3
It has become heavy and you can repeat the same information and facts continuously but the likes of Pearl will never listen. Its instilled within them and she doesn't have the brain capacity to absorb the information.

It must be so exhausting being full of hate and venom.
Yep and I guess they will only half listen to what tyrone has said which had subtleties in there like this fight is bigger than tiktok and use it as carte blanche, DG sent him a lion so he will wheel it out as defence

'If Tyrone doesn't mind it then why do you?'.

I won't be watching him but those words will be said towards SS 😂😂😂

• Wow

Yep that’s why my heart sank not because of Tyrone’s opinion he‘s entitled to that of course.

SS is so horrible it’s so easy to excuse vileness towards her it’s good that so many creators said no that’s not ok. the accent thing like I do agree any ethnicity can speak any way but it can be used in a racist way, I was ‘bot bot ding’d at as a kid too and I knew what they meant without any reference to colour or race.

it is such a minefield and Paigey and Taurian’s anger is understandable but can become too far where they’re dismissive and rude to people in the boxes, and a guy I think maybe called bouncer today said liverpool is a racist place. Wholesale labelling an entire area and community.

anything you say can be turned against you on tiktok so when Tyrone said the first thing he said about it just not being worth it as there is no outcome to be had he was right

doesn’t mean people like DG should be able to get away with the numerous occasions he’s done things like the jihadi John comment but he’s old enough and ugly enough to learn and do better

• Heart

Sorry to quote myself, @Windermere they're not my thoughts, it's poorly worded. That's what DG will say at some point in my opinion.

When I read it back it looks like that's me saying it 🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
Sorry to quote myself, @Windermere they're not my thoughts, it's poorly worded. That's what DG will say at some point in my opinion.

When I read it back it looks like that's me saying it 🙈🙈
Oh no I knew it wasn't you lovely definitely something he'd say xxx

• Heart
Screenshot_20240413_210447_TikTok.jpg

Random new account gifting him nearly 10k in a box battle. His reaction did not seem genuine like somebody has handed him ten thousand pounds... barely even acknowledged the guy. Is this all recycled gifting ring cash?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I know he didn’t get any money for that but I don’t think he actually said thank you to anyone.

I really rate Jack for him giving back but the creators need to be grateful. Pricks

Just seen a clip of one of DGs big supporters, I won't name her but she does really cringey lip sync videos and her dentures are holding on for dear life.

She doesn't look rich by any stretch of the imagination but I've seen her gift him massively. Not sure if she still does but even so it's sad to see the person behind the name, just a normal every day woman who has given thousands to an Internet stranger who doesn't give a tiny shite about her and never will.

Just seen a clip of one of DGs big supporters, I won't name her but she does really cringey lip sync videos and her dentures are holding on for dear life.

She doesn't look rich by any stretch of the imagination but I've seen her gift him massively. Not sure if she still does but even so it's sad to see the person behind the name, just a normal every day woman who has given thousands to an Internet stranger who doesn't give a tiny shite about her and never will.
Does her name begin with M?

Daniel "I'm not a racist" Green once again on live saying "the water comes out and it's like an African spitting on me". How does he keep getting away with this?!

• Angry
  • Wow
What the duck does that even mean?

Vile prick.
From what I could work out, the water pressure was minimal and well yea that's what he comes out with. He is honestly disgusting. He needs to be cancelled. He can't keep getting away with the comments that just roll of his tongue like he is reciting the alphabet. It's not okay.

• Angry
No need at all.

But nothing will happen will it? Never does. He'll just gain some more adoring (racist) fans.

Reactions: 1