Dg Decor #2 knows it all, thinks he’s amazing at everything, in his 30’s professionally begging

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
once again they are going out drinking because there’s not one ounce of personality between them all
---
eq has just said she’s going home because, and i quote “i’m going home because i wasn’t allowed to go live when i first came here so it’s set me off because i thrive off going live”. what a sad little life jane x

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What's happened?
She’s in love with DG and he’s banging LK that’s her issue 😂

Also TOMMYT gifted LK uni and a lion whilst she was cooking and didn’t gift eq anything which also had her affected 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did they change the rules tonight then?

I saw a clip of LK cooking. Dear child please tie your hair back 😂

Reactions: 3
Did they change the rules tonight then?

I saw a clip of LK cooking. Dear child please tie your hair back 😂
Dg suggested only the host goes live until everyone has finished eating so it wasn’t too chaotic. Eq sat with a face like thunder all night reading all troll comments out about LK, mushed all her food round the plate eating nothing then left at 9pm in a right strop lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
You can just tell she doesn't like that LK. It's pure jealousy and I have no doubt she will be fully slagging her off when the weeks finished

She's going to hate any woman that might take DGs eye. I mean he had better let her down gently sooner rather than later. I knew it would turn out like this and ive not even watched it. I better potato hates being in her company.

Reactions: 4
I think with EQ she will always create drama she knows no one wants to watch this boring shite

She is clearly not seeing what everyone else saw. And could she not pick out the onions and mushrooms. ooops this was meant to be on the Miss Red thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
JC has said no one is staying over in his house and absolutely no one has to go upstairs tonight 🥴😂 not a chance does a single man who doesn’t cook own a purple kitchen aid!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
JaCketspud must be hating this, in fairness to the lad he really has distanced himself from the drama llamas on tiktok. He would never interact with EQ under normal circumstances so he must've thought that he'd get some clout and gifts from it all.

His menu tonight 😂😂😂 Fecking hell, that must have used up 2 of his 6 brain cells 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Everything is set up with this bunch of money hungry pricks. EVERY move they make on tiktok is to get their greedy sticky fingers on other peoples money. Everything is staged

Are DG and LK together but lying about it or what?

Just come across her life and she's talking about his daughter 😱 Not a quick mention, a full blown discussion about the kiddy having chicken pox.

I can say she's my cup of tea, not watched her before and won't again but is it all about DG or have I just popped in at the wrong time. There's something about her that I'm not keen on.