Dg Decor #2 knows it all, thinks he’s amazing at everything, in his 30’s professionally begging

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they’re shagging but he doesn’t want a relationship. She follows him like a lovesick puppy. That always ends well! JC is ok really when he’s with others he is just boring on his own I think, EQ seems to proper have a crush on him. LK is nice but she’s no personality has she I’m not sure how some of these end up as live streamers. Can imagine her being a nice girl running a dance or gym class but beyond that? No wonder EQ had to create some drama but if the most goss was her not liking mushrooms and onions it’s not blown anybody away 🤣

Reactions: 3
My stomach is turning.. The sauce on JC plate is so watery. Looks like he's scooped some out the washing up bowl.

Dans live paused then he was fuming like someone had rang him to say something - i’m nosey af and wanna know why

Eq sticking middle finger up at some girl because she didn’t know who she was, whilst she was battling DG

dg is so cocky! I actually can’t stand him! He’s got to be the best at everything and because his night was first he is making excuses! He’s actually a nob

EQ off home early to “do the big shop for tomorrow”, not the fact LK has turned up in short shorts and DG can’t keep his eyes off her 😂

• Haha
DG drove from Southport to Warrington to Preston to collect her they’re defo getting together is she actually brand new on tiktok She’s very nice and pretty but so quiet i couldnt sit and watch her

Reactions: 1
EQ off home early to “do the big shop for tomorrow”, not the fact LK has turned up in short shorts and DG can’t keep his eyes off her 😂
Caught a glimpse of this yesterday, I knew she'd be raging that Lk looked like that and eq looked like.. well.. THAT

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh she's boring as feck though, like watching paint dry. Her following is mainly DG fans, she doesn’t seem to have any skills or redeeming qualities. Let's get her up the leaderboard 😂

Looking at her properly last night she's a bit horse like. Infact her, EQ and DG could be siblings and all their names are initials 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
her mum watching while she’s all over DG is awks. Jacket potato did well I tuned back in for a bit but then the Magician topless fire dancer bloke bless him took over

Reactions: 2
Imagine if anyone dared to critique eqs food tonight.. she could serve them dog tit and they'd all say it was lovely

• Haha
Imagine if anyone dared to critique eqs food tonight.. she could serve them dog tit and they'd all say it was lovely
i was thinking this you know, no one will dare say anything bad because they will get a barrage of abuse. If someone even says one tiny thing she will get defensive and nasty

Reactions: 1
Guaranteed they’ll all individually vote for eq to win whether they like her food or not in fear of her having a hissy fit. Pathetic how they all pander to her and condone her vulgar ways.

DG needs an education. Saying he disagrees & is offended by the term white privilege. It’s a statement not an insult. Before these people spout off to try & deflect their friends crappy behaviour, they need a brain cell. The very fact that there is a group of white people trying to tell black people that a racist woman wasn’t racist is white privilege in itself.
I always thought the man was a twit, but he’s outdone himself this weekend,

• Heart
Reactions: 6
LK not EQ 🤣🤣
No I meant LK...someone asked her age and I think she said 37. Or have I dreamt that? Just back from holiday so it seems like a long time ago 😂😂
---
DG needs an education. Saying he disagrees & is offended by the term white privilege. It’s a statement not an insult. Before these people spout off to try & deflect their friends crappy behaviour, they need a brain cell. The very fact that there is a group of white people trying to tell black people that a racist woman wasn’t racist is white privilege in itself.
I always thought the man was a twit, but he’s outdone himself this weekend,
Is this to do with the Pearl thing? I'm just catching up.

I'm astonished that people still think white privilege is to do with what you have or the childhood you had.

DG is obviously prejudice, the way he mocks accents and the weird comments (jihadi john) he comes out with. He's as thick as a brick and it could quite easily have been him that came out with that disgusting insult to Swearing Sheperdess.

• Haha