Dg Decor #2 knows it all, thinks he’s amazing at everything, in his 30’s professionally begging

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daniel "I'm not a racist" Green once again on live saying "the water comes out and it's like an African spitting on me". How does he keep getting away with this?!
He said “ wait a cotton picking minute” the other day. We just have to try better even if it is engrained in us, it’s ignorant to be made aware of it and not make a conscious effort to be better

• Heart
Reactions: 3
As much as Im not fan of this guy lets not forget his content is now with someone who used to spit into the camera regular and say the worst things.

Says a lot in my book.

Reactions: 4
It’s so obvious LK likes Dan a lot more than he likes her..
He plays it down like friends with benefit's

Reactions: 3
So who's there? DG, his bird, LK and JC?

There will be a storyline, don't believe all you see this week 🙂

Reactions: 2
So who's there? DG, his bird, LK and JC?

There will be a storyline, don't believe all you see this week 🙂
yeah and the wolf has appeared and DG has binned everyone off to go with him. Definitely storylines incoming, especially for reset tonight 🙄

Reactions: 1
Ohhh I've been married for 21 years but I'd DEFINITELY pay a tenner to have a night of passion with The Wolf 😂😂😁😁💦💦💦

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lk definitely wants a bit of DG if they haven’t already. Her dancing around him tonight and eq’s sat in her room sulking

He acts like a complete dick when he's drunk doesn't he... so cringe... its literally giving brits abroad

he’s all over when he’s drunk (why i think eq is in a mood) but when sober he acts like he doesn’t know her

haven’t seen her but she was going on and on about how bad the hotel was last night and now they are all moving hotels…
Spoke too soon can hear her whining voice
---
Makes me laugh how they go on about how much money they have yet they stay in some absolute cheap dumps

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All his gifters saying oh I wish it was me on holiday. Stop pumping your money into tiktok and gifting lanky cunts like him.. Get yourself on a plane.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bragging its there 5/6 holiday away to CLA. Yes it probably is on gifters money. It won't last for ever so enjoy it.