Dg Decor #2 knows it all, thinks he’s amazing at everything, in his 30’s professionally begging

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yeah, I was trying to figure it out.

Daz welcomes the mocking but big DG in his perfect world is unable to see that he's mocking a community rather than one person.

He wouldn't call one person in an ethnic community and expect it to be fine by the rest.

bleeping ridiculous.

Reactions: 3
i am once again bored to tears. oh yeah i remember that episode of come dine with me when we sat the other side of the kitchen looking at the back of their heads with alexa blaring so we can’t hear a word

• Haha
Reactions: 5
eq is so narcissistic - sat in LKs box reading the comments talking about herself and all about what LK is doing wrong…

Reactions: 4
They literally don't know what to talk about.. its so unnatural.. they only get along when they're pissed out their face
---
Conversations turned to cla... as always

Slagging CLA off is the only thing they have to talk about around the dinner table.

I don’t particularly like CLA but let’s admit she lives rent free in their heads

just Went for a look they look bored to tears and it’s so echoey in that room I can’t hear anything

why even sit there and show LK what CLA has said about her? just bringing her down on her night, eq can’t even have one meal without bringing up cla

Slagging CLA off is the only thing they have to talk about around the dinner table.

I don’t particularly like CLA but let’s admit she lives rent free in their heads
Agree and its so spiteful for eq to play clips of cla slagging off the girl calling her chavvy and common

surprise surprise eq is hiring out an apartment for her night so no one sees her bedsit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She'll be jealous of lk's house too
She lives in some grubby dingy 1 bed bedsit

Reactions: 1
oh my god did anyone hear EQ “if i wasn’t talking no one would be” and “tell lauren to do something then” what a rude cow

• Wow
Not watching tonight...packing for my hols 😍

If that Miss Red says tonight's was hilarious and great viewing then I'm gonna go and drop kick the witch 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6