Designer Items, best and worst purchases #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have the Mulberry lily in the small size, in oxblood. It’s a very cute and carefree bag, but it sadly doesn’t suit my style anymore. It was my first ever designer bag, from my mum and has such sentimental value. I can’t bring myself to sell it 😭

So far it’s just in my wardrobe and I haven’t worn it in years…so yeah I’m not sure what to do about it!

I’m trying to incorporate it more into my clothes to get some more wear out of it

Reactions: 1
Anyone ordered from Chloe recently do the orders come in a chloe box? Customer service haven't really answered my question. Thanks

Anyone ordered from Chloe recently do the orders come in a chloe box? Customer service haven't really answered my question. Thanks
I’ve had Chloe bags before and never had a Chloe box, I’ve ordered from Harrods and Selfridges. Shoes always come in a box and also small leather goods but never my bags🤷🏽‍♀️

I’ve had Chloe bags before and never had a Chloe box, I’ve ordered from Harrods and Selfridges. Shoes always come in a box and also small leather goods but never my bags🤷🏽‍♀️
I should have just bought it in London last weekend. I watched an unboxing on Instagram and she had a box so I assumed mine would be boxed too. I hope so,

I should have just bought it in London last weekend. I watched an unboxing on Instagram and she had a box so I assumed mine would be boxed too. I hope so,
Can they not do a telephone order and you can ask? They should tbh. I have a purse and a passport holder that came in boxes, but not my bags 😕

Reactions: 1
Can they not do a telephone order and you can ask? They should tbh. I have a purse and a passport holder that came in boxes, but not my bags 😕
I'm going to ring Harrods and see if I can order from the store. I'll request a box. I hope that works.

Reactions: 2
I'm going to ring Harrods and see if I can order from the store. I'll request a box. I hope that works.
When I’ve purchased chloe from harrods in store I never received a box. I did request and was told they don’t give them.

• Sad
  • Wow
I've had confirmation from Chloe the bag will be delivered with a Chloe branded box. I'll post a pic if it comes with me :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I purchased the Chloé mini C crossbody bag (the green one I am IN LOVE :love:) in the Milan store a while ago and it did not come in a box sadly

I made a new thread! 🥰

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.