Designer Items #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Continue here 🥰

What does everyone think of the Bottega padded cassette bags? And the regular cassette bags?
💚

Reactions: 5

What does everyone think of the Bottega padded cassette bags? And the regular cassette bags?
💚
This is not a response to your question. I was just wondering how you're getting on with the Chanel? Have you had much use of it?

• Heart
Reactions: 2

💚
I personally aren't a fan. I said previously they remind me of a bag you could pick up from River Island. Although they do seem very popular at the min.

Reactions: 6
This is not a response to your question. I was just wondering how you're getting on with the Chanel? Have you had much use of it?
So far I’ve just been taking pics of her in the box 😂 for some reason I’m terrified of the lambskin! I hate being that person, but with my caviar classic flap, I’m pretty carefree with it.

I got rid of my acrylic nails in case I scratch it. Does anyone have any tips for lambskin? I was hoping to wear it for the first time to dinner tonight though ☺ (Well I wore it to the kitchen to make a sandwich the other day and model it to my mum, if that counts 😂)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So far I’ve just been taking pics of her in the box 😂 for some reason I’m terrified of the lambskin! I hate being that person, but with my caviar classic flap, I’m pretty carefree with it.

I got rid of my acrylic nails in case I scratch it. Does anyone have any tips for lambskin? I was hoping to wear it for the first time to dinner tonight though ☺ (Well I wore it to the kitchen to make a sandwich the other day and model it to my mum, if that counts 😂)
I am a fan of this bag though. GORGEOUS :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I love the padded cassettes. I think they're so simple yet give so much oomph to an outfit. Love, love, loveeeeee. I've grown to like the normal cassette's too.

I really like the normal cassettes but I hate the flatness of the bag. But I do love the design! I like that it’s quite understated and quite classy.

but the padded ones just look soooo lush 🤤🤤

Reactions: 1

💚
Not my cup of tea. I am not a fan of Bottega in general, prefer the classics. I'd pick a reasonably priced Chloe Marcie over Bottega.

Mini
1000x750.jpg

Medium
Marcie.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Not my cup of tea. I am not a fan of Bottega in general, prefer the classics. I'd pick a reasonably priced Chloe Marcie over Bottega.

Mini
View attachment 765980

Medium
View attachment 765981
I’ve never really looked at chloe in much detail, but I’m looking on their site now and I love this!! 😍

I think some people have said the chloe sandals are very uncomfortable though, so I steered away from them

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Hi lovelies, anyone have the Chanel mini flap? My birthday is coming up and I’d love to treat myself.
This will be my first Chanel and I’d appreciate everyone’s opinion x

I’ve never really looked at chloe in much detail, but I’m looking on their site now and I love this!! 😍

I think some people have said the chloe sandals are very uncomfortable though, so I steered away from them
The sandals are extremely uncomfortable I can vouch for that

Does anyone have the Chloe Lauren trainers? If so how is the sizing? They look a bit big so don’t know if I should go down a size?

Hi lovelies, anyone have the Chanel mini flap? My birthday is coming up and I’d love to treat myself.
This will be my first Chanel and I’d appreciate everyone’s opinion x
Hi!! Happy early birthday! I have a Chanel mini flap, not sure how much info I can give on it because I just got it a week ago 😂

but I will say, the price point is quite good. Compared to the woc (which is very space limited), is overpriced for what it is. And the boy bags and classic flaps start from 4/5k. So I think the mini flap is a perfect first bag! Have you looked at it or tried it on? Do you prefer the square or rectangular mini?

• Heart
What do you guys think of this Gucci Dionysus bag? I've had my eye on it for over a year and maybe I'll get it around christmas time as a present for myself 🥰
1631862286669.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi!! Happy early birthday! I have a Chanel mini flap, not sure how much info I can give on it because I just got it a week ago 😂

but I will say, the price point is quite good. Compared to the woc (which is very space limited), is overpriced for what it is. And the boy bags and classic flaps start from 4/5k. So I think the mini flap is a perfect first bag! Have you looked at it or tried it on? Do you prefer the square or rectangular mini?
Thank you so much and congrats on your new beauty!🥰
Yes the price point is perfect for what it is, I’m glad I found this thread cause my friends think otherwise lol!
I haven’t tried it on, I went into Selfridges London but couldn’t find it there. I prefer the rectangular mini. I came here to ask first cause I have a feeling if I find it in store, I’ll definitely buy it so decided to get opinions on the bag first.
Where did you get yours from?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.