Designer Items #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone ever used the site Zalando? I need to get my mum a bag that’s out of stock everywhere but here. They have a low trustpilot score so it is putting me off although it seems mainly down to returns.
( sorry would’ve asked in advice but can’t work out how to start a new thread!)

Anyone ever used the site Zalando? I need to get my mum a bag that’s out of stock everywhere but here. They have a low trustpilot score so it is putting me off although it seems mainly down to returns.
( sorry would’ve asked in advice but can’t work out how to start a new thread!)
I’ve used it many times and never have had any problems with it! Used it for leggings, runners and some Kate Spade bits n bobs. Can’t remember if they take PayPal, but that’s always an added protection!

Reactions: 1
Delivery is a bit slow coming from Germany but it's a legit site.

I only used it once to buy a shirt, which I then wanted to return and it was seamless. (The returns process, not the shirt 🤪)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've used Zalando in the past and it was fine. Would use again if I couldn't find what I wanted on a UK site.

My ongoing intensely boring discussion with myself about what bag to buy has reached a pause. Hallelujah! I couldn't decide which to go for and nothing was singing to me enough to warrant dropping nearly £2k on it so instead I've bought a little pre-loved classic black Fendi Baguette which will scratch that itch for now. Coming via a Japanese eBay seller at a great price so will share deets if all good when she arrives.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I really want a Bottega Cabat bag but I cannot justify the price as I need it in a Medium size. Does anyone know any good preloved sellers?
Has anyone got the Cabat bag ? What’s your thoughts ?
I can’t believe the prices of Bottega I didn’t realise they were so expensive.

I really want a Bottega Cabat bag but I cannot justify the price as I need it in a Medium size. Does anyone know any good preloved sellers?
Has anyone got the Cabat bag ? What’s your thoughts ?
I can’t believe the prices of Bottega I didn’t realise they were so expensive.
All higher end bags seem to be ridiculously expensive these days. Its been a while since I've bought a new bag and I was astounded at the price hikes. Pre-loved would always be my go to now. I check Bagista, Luxury Promise and Luxe Collective. Vestiaire seems to be extortionate although eBay still seems reasonable (in comparison) and they do their authenticating service for UK bag sales now over, I think, £500.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
All higher end bags seem to be ridiculously expensive these days. Its been a while since I've bought a new bag and I was astounded at the price hikes. Pre-loved would always be my go to now. I check Bagista, Luxury Promise and Luxe Collective. Vestiaire seems to be extortionate although eBay still seems reasonable (in comparison) and they do their authenticating service for UK bag sales now over, I think, £500.
Thank you! I really want a Cabat but the prices is over £6K. I will definitely check out your recommendations. ❤
I wish I bought more bags prior to the price hikes. 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.