Designer Items #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh really, I love ysl atm! Don’t have a sac du jour though and they are gorge 😍 I can’t think of any other camera bags really, don’t think LV or dior do one?



Oh yeah that is cute to be fair! I’m going to go to the Manchester store soon hopefully and try a few on hopefully!
LV do one. I am not sure of the price.
I recommend Sac du jour I have the croc. It’s so timeless. Also you can use as a day bag or evening. I love it so much. By far the best bag in Saint Laurent.
Highly recommend.
 
  • Heart
  • Like
Reactions: 2
What's everyone's thoughts on the Celine luggage? Is it a bit dated now? I've been looking at a preloved nano, love the shape and of course it has a shoulder strap. Always hated that the larger sizes can only be carried by hand - annoying.

I need some help! I’ve had a very successful week at work and I’ve decided to treat myself. Two bags in totally different price brackets but it’s the aesthetic of the bags that I can’t decide between…

I am loving the Saint Laurent Niki medium leather shoulder bag and the Mulberry Amberley small satchel bag. Thoughts please?
Mulberry bags are pretty good value imo but some people think the quality has gone down in recent years - as someone else mentioned, Mike Ashley is now involved! The Amberley is lovely though and always looks good.
 
What's everyone's thoughts on the Celine luggage? Is it a bit dated now? I've been looking at a preloved nano, love the shape and of course it has a shoulder strap. Always hated that the larger sizes can only be carried by hand - annoying.


Mulberry bags are pretty good value imo but some people think the quality has gone down in recent years - as someone else mentioned, Mike Ashley is now involved! The Amberley is lovely though and always looks good.
I’ve only ever liked the luggage in Nano. But in seasonal colours, my friend has a baby pink one which is super cute.
 
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
What's everyone's thoughts on the Celine luggage? Is it a bit dated now? I've been looking at a preloved nano, love the shape and of course it has a shoulder strap. Always hated that the larger sizes can only be carried by hand - annoying.


Mulberry bags are pretty good value imo but some people think the quality has gone down in recent years - as someone else mentioned, Mike Ashley is now involved! The Amberley is lovely though and always looks good.
I have two. The micro and nano. Honestly they’re the best quality designer bags I’ve had (I’ve had pretty much everything but Hermes). They’re so well made and the leather is such good quality.
 
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
What do you think is the best of the cheaper designers (so not the big boys!). I still want a nice going out bag, but not like Gucci/LV etc. Maybe £2-300?

I adore Kate spade but I have too many. Michael Kors I'm not fussed. Coach I do like but I've got a Wristlet already. Feeling something new (once I've sold my Gucci)
 
What do you think is the best of the cheaper designers (so not the big boys!). I still want a nice going out bag, but not like Gucci/LV etc. Maybe £2-300?

I adore Kate spade but I have too many. Michael Kors I'm not fussed. Coach I do like but I've got a Wristlet already. Feeling something new (once I've sold my Gucci)
have you had a look at any aspinal of london or strathberry maybe? Not sure on their price points but they have some nice evening bags!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
have you had a look at any aspinal of london or strathberry maybe? Not sure on their price points but they have some nice evening bags!
Aspinal are ALWAYS at the local auction house so it puts me off them lol I'll look at strathberry as not heard of them before
 
Aspinal are ALWAYS at the local auction house so it puts me off them lol I'll look at strathberry as not heard of them before
If you’re in London Strathberry have a sample sale next Friday
 
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
What do you think is the best of the cheaper designers (so not the big boys!). I still want a nice going out bag, but not like Gucci/LV etc. Maybe £2-300?

I adore Kate spade but I have too many. Michael Kors I'm not fussed. Coach I do like but I've got a Wristlet already. Feeling something new (once I've sold my Gucci)
I am a fan of Furla bags. Really good quality imo.
Also I been looking at Tory Burch bags. I don't have any but tempted to make a purchase.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
What do you think is the best of the cheaper designers (so not the big boys!). I still want a nice going out bag, but not like Gucci/LV etc. Maybe £2-300?

I adore Kate spade but I have too many. Michael Kors I'm not fussed. Coach I do like but I've got a Wristlet already. Feeling something new (once I've sold my Gucci)
Lulu Guinness has some very cute bags that won’t break the bank!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Hey! Just found this thread and loving reading about all the lovley designer items ☺…..I’m looking at saving for some higher end designer purchases, rather than MK etc…. What your your essential/fave peices be? I’m talking timeless….so far I’m thinking things like a Chanel bag, Tag huer watch, a nice pair jimmy choos, Canada goose coat, Barbour coat? (casual/country/mucky events) ….im a nurse so I live in either scrubs or active wear half the week so looking for versatile pieces 🙂
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
What do you think is the best of the cheaper designers (so not the big boys!). I still want a nice going out bag, but not like Gucci/LV etc. Maybe £2-300?

I adore Kate spade but I have too many. Michael Kors I'm not fussed. Coach I do like but I've got a Wristlet already. Feeling something new (once I've sold my Gucci)
i have the coach shay crossbody in saddle and chalk leather (posted pics on an earlier thread) and i love them! can fit a decent amount in (500ml bottle, pouch of essentials, phone and a big folded up tote bag is what i usually carry with some room). they have that style at my local john lewis concession so would go there if you're looking to try a few on! the crossbody and shoulder bags are on sale on the coach website atm - rlly love the pink, blue and colourblock
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
For mid-high range you might like polene, senreve, telfar, lutz Morris, everlane, bimba y lola (crossbody), longchamp, shrimps, Marc jacobs, madwell. Outnet has some Chloe and other good bags around £200. TK Maxx has been surprising recently with Chloe and McQueen. Have to second strathberry, their bags are stunning.

For Celine, if you like it, you like it. Plus I feel it’s been so long since the high street copied the luggage that it’s fine now. But I do really like the phantom and belt. Just got the Sangle and I’m in love 😍😍😍😍
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 7
Hi everyone! I was just wondering what everyone thinks about brands like ‘see by Chloe’? I love chloe bags but can’t justify the cost at the moment. I am however looking for a new bag for work and just wondering if a ‘see by chloe’ bag would be worthwhile, or would it be better just getting a cheaper high street bag until I could afford a chloe bag. Thanks!
 
Serious bag envy for the new birkin DM luxe has scored in Paris 😍

Hi everyone! I was just wondering what everyone thinks about brands like ‘see by Chloe’? I love chloe bags but can’t justify the cost at the moment. I am however looking for a new bag for work and just wondering if a ‘see by chloe’ bag would be worthwhile, or would it be better just getting a cheaper high street bag until I could afford a chloe bag. Thanks!
I really like the style of the see by Chloe bags to be fair, they have the same boho vibe as Chloe bags but obviously a lot more affordable! If you think you’re going to get a lot of use out of it I’d go for it!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Serious bag envy for the new birkin DM luxe has scored in Paris 😍



I really like the style of the see by Chloe bags to be fair, they have the same boho vibe as Chloe bags but obviously a lot more affordable! If you think you’re going to get a lot of use out of it I’d go for it!
Thanks for replying! I think I would so I think I’m going to go for it! 😁
 
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.