My new Goyard baby on its first outing![]()
This is so so nice! Goyard are currently top of my list, do you mind me asking how much this was?
My new Goyard baby on its first outing![]()
Do you mind me asking how much this was?My new Goyard baby on its first outing![]()
The embossed details on the black isI need some thoughts please - I've decided to buy a small pouch for the summer so I can carry less and something that could work as a nice clutch bag in the evenings. I've seen the Loewe mini t pouch and I can't decide between the black or light oat. Thinking about my wardrobe I think the black could work well but I adore the colour of the light oatSee colours here:
What do you girls think? And do you have any other suggestions? I want a nice summery bag which can translate into evening in the same price range.
Also vote black if you want for evening@mehere The light oat is gorgeous but i would personally go for the black just because its more versatile and won't get dirty. Light oat for daily use might get stained easily. Both pretty nonetheless.
I hate it when people ask, as it’s usually from a judgemental perspective. I just say “a lot” and smile. It tends to shut down the conversation.There's been a couple of times where i was carrying a nice bag or wearing a piece of jewellery and i've been straight up asked by acquaintances or friends 'how much is that?' 'how much did that bag cost?' and i always find myself so uncomfortable because i don't like talking about money but i also don't want to come off rude. I don't know how to answer these kinds of questions.
How do you guys respond to these questions? Do you think its rude that people ask such things?
lol yep I just say, too muchI hate it when people ask, as it’s usually from a judgemental perspective. I just say “a lot” and smile. It tends to shut down the conversation.
I just tell them how much lol. A barista asked me a few days ago how much my Cartier bracelets were, which was surprising. I’ve only had friends and family ask me, not a complete strangerThere's been a couple of times where i was carrying a nice bag or wearing a piece of jewellery and i've been straight up asked by acquaintances or friends 'how much is that?' 'how much did that bag cost?' and i always find myself so uncomfortable because i don't like talking about money but i also don't want to come off rude. I don't know how to answer these kinds of questions.
How do you guys respond to these questions? Do you think its rude that people ask such things?
Most of the time I don’t don’t bother with a response especially if they’ve been rude or judgmental. What I do with my money is my business. If I can see someone’s being genuinely curious in a nice way I might entertain them with a response.There's been a couple of times where i was carrying a nice bag or wearing a piece of jewellery and i've been straight up asked by acquaintances or friends 'how much is that?' 'how much did that bag cost?' and i always find myself so uncomfortable because i don't like talking about money but i also don't want to come off rude. I don't know how to answer these kinds of questions.
How do you guys respond to these questions? Do you think its rude that people ask such things?
If they’re asking from a judgemental point of view, I’d probably say a lot or else tell them to Google it!There's been a couple of times where i was carrying a nice bag or wearing a piece of jewellery and i've been straight up asked by acquaintances or friends 'how much is that?' 'how much did that bag cost?' and i always find myself so uncomfortable because i don't like talking about money but i also don't want to come off rude. I don't know how to answer these kinds of questions.
How do you guys respond to these questions? Do you think its rude that people ask such things?
what did you get?I bought my first (entry level) handbag recently, my friends baby went for it and I was like oh nooooo not a toy, and my other friend then asked me if it was realcharming.
Apparently some stores still have the caramel mini square in stockI am in love with this bag but will have to just lust at it from afar, I’m afraidGoes on sale at 7.30pm tonight with Sellier if anyone wants to buy it for me
![]()
Oh wow, I didn’t know! I’m not allowed, I got a Boy last month so wouldn’t go down well at allApparently some stores still have the caramel mini square in stock
If you love it and it makes you happy, buy it!Guys am I being ridiculous if I buy this bag? 🥲 (also which colour? Lol)
I know it doesn’t fit my phone, only my keys and lipgloss but it’s sooooo cute
I think it’s because the square isn’t as popular as the rectangular. But yes maybe if you got a boy last month no more Chanel for a month or twoOh wow, I didn’t know! I’m not allowed, I got a Boy last month so wouldn’t go down well at all. Handy to know though - thanks! Thought they’d been long gone.
If you love it and it makes you happy, buy it!![]()