Designer Items #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone used something like this to turn a tote into a baby/nappy bag?
hey lovely, I’m going to use something similar I’m due in may so not yet set it all up.

congrats on the engagement Scorpihoe gorgeous ring❤❤.

I wanted to ask if anyones been in prada manchester recently?
 
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Congratulations @Scorpihoe beautiful ring. Don’t forget to tell us what your bridal bag and shoes will be 🥂

hey lovely, I’m going to use something similar I’m due in may so not yet set it all up.

congrats on the engagement Scorpihoe gorgeous ring❤❤.

I wanted to ask if anyones been in prada manchester recently?
Aw not long now 🥰 what bag are you going to use it with?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I have quite a few already so I’ll probs switch it up. I want a new summer tote though I’m going to buy one hopefully on Saturday if they have anything 🤞🏻.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Just wanted to say that a few months ago I asked for suggestions for a beach bag. A lot of you suggested the Chloe woody. Chloe isn’t my usual style but somehow love this. my bag arrived last week and I love it even more in person. Thanks everyone 😍😍🥰🥰😍
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ooh, beautiful ring @Scorpihoe Congratulations!
-----
I have a small collection of luxury/designer items. My fave piece of mine is either my Celine Triomphe bag, or the JUC ring. I have a very bourgeois look and I have a preference for French labels. I can appreciate fashion but I'm very vanilla in all aspects of life.

My limits: Bag - $5000 (that's cutting off a lot of the bags in the market rn), Jewellery - $5000 (not sure about this but that's where I'm comfortable) Watches - no limit only because I don't know and I'm not a watch person... yet. I like the Tank Americaine.

I don't splurge on other hedonistic pursuits so luxury is something I might treat myself. I'm not seeing a luxury purchase on the horizon this year, only because I feel burned out with luxury at the moment. My most recent purchases were from Jacquemus, Lemaire and Coperni but none of them are luxury houses. I like classic pieces, but I also want to have fun with my look.

How could I possibly afford it? I put money aside for it, and probably sacrificing the opportunity to save more where I should. My parents cover some of my living expenses (groceries mostly, and providing me a safety net), but all other expenses are mine, and I have a mortgage.

-------
I went into VCA for the first time a few months ago, the SA was lovely and went through all the collections I was interested in. I tried on pieces and liked the MOP, but on reviewing photos, the carnelian looked better. I'm not sold on it, and my friends weren't either. I think Alhambra comes off too girly/dainty, but there's so much floral motifs in their range... it's a particular aesthetic that isn't complementary to my own style. I want so badly to like it though.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Just wanted to say that a few months ago I asked for suggestions for a beach bag. A lot of you suggested the Chloe woody. Chloe isn’t my usual style but somehow love this. my bag arrived last week and I love it even more in person. Thanks everyone 😍😍🥰🥰😍
I love the Chloe woody i used mine so much last summer. Did you get the tan or black?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Well ladies! I finally bought my Goyard St. Louis tote in the PM size in Paris yesterday 💚 In love!! Thanks for all your advice helping me to decide between this and the Jacquemus Le Grand Chiquito. I think I made the right choice in the end 👜 Time to enjoy it now xxx
 

Attachments

  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hey guys - I lurk these threads so know it’s far more Cartier and Van Cleef than Tiffany, but hoped there may be a Tiffany SA/expert here?

Tl;dr but Jack Monroe who is a Twitter “left wing” mouth piece who rakes in well over £3k a month in Patreon for her “activism” has been spotted in £1.1k of Tiffany earrings, we wanted to know if anyone could ID the necklace in the pics in this post please? Yes we have no lives and thank you for any help 🙏🏻❤

 
Hey guys - I lurk these threads so know it’s far more Cartier and Van Cleef than Tiffany, but hoped there may be a Tiffany SA/expert here?

Tl;dr but Jack Monroe who is a Twitter “left wing” mouth piece who rakes in well over £3k a month in Patreon for her “activism” has been spotted in £1.1k of Tiffany earrings, we wanted to know if anyone could ID the necklace in the pics in this post please? Yes we have no lives and thank you for any help 🙏🏻❤

What are her earrings like? It could be a Tiffany hardwear necklace but it doesn’t look like it’s doubled up on her neck, I can only see the one strand of chain? Bit of an odd choice if it is the hardwear chain, it’s not a popular piece! I don’t think I’ve seen anyone wear that and usually anything Tiffany leaps out to me. Are there any better pics?

ETA. I can see she has two sets of Tiffany Pearl earrings in a recent picture she’s tweeted so it could be the matching necklace. The clasp doesn’t look quite right though.. hmm
 
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
What are her earrings like? It could be a Tiffany hardwear necklace but it doesn’t look like it’s doubled up on her neck, I can only see the one strand of chain? Bit of an odd choice if it is the hardwear chain, it’s not a popular piece! I don’t think I’ve seen anyone wear that and usually anything Tiffany leaps out to me. Are there any better pics?

ETA. I can see she has two sets of Tiffany Pearl earrings in a recent picture she’s tweeted so it probably is the matching necklace.
Thank you for this! Sadly she’s not posted the necklace alone, a v savvy eyed person on the thread caught it. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was something she destroyed or stripped back cos she tends to do this with stuff, appreciate that confuses the hunt!

The earrings she’s been blatant with & please see below, these have both been found on the Tiffany’s website. I know this looks insane but she’s constantly rattling her tip jar for money for all her “campaigning work” and last year took cash from someone’s winter fuel allowance (you have to be low income and/or vulnerable health or age wise to be eligible for it) so it’s quite shocking to see her be so blatant with her ill gotten gains tbh hence the interest.

06AA64B1-40A0-40E7-9AAC-591BC20F445A.png

FD12DB90-DFB4-42C3-806E-38E5949DF281.png


Sorry @bellinibobble thisll merge to make a mega comment, someone on the thread pointed out she’s wearing it in the pinned video clip on her Twitter. This is a truly rubbish print screen, can’t see much detail on the clasp but imo the necklace looks like the one you suggested here:

 
Last edited:
Thank you for this! Sadly she’s not posted the necklace alone, a v savvy eyed person on the thread caught it. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was something she destroyed or stripped back cos she tends to do this with stuff, appreciate that confuses the hunt!

The earrings she’s been blatant with & please see below, these have both been found on the Tiffany’s website. I know this looks insane but she’s constantly rattling her tip jar for money for all her “campaigning work” and last year took cash from someone’s winter fuel allowance (you have to be low income and/or vulnerable health or age wise to be eligible for it) so it’s quite shocking to see her be so blatant with her ill gotten gains tbh hence the interest.

View attachment 1155047
View attachment 1155048
Okay, so the only possible necklace it could be is this https://www.tiffany.co.uk/jewelry/n...earl-necklace-in-sterling-silver-32-64047965/

It’s the only heavy duty silver chain they do with the elongated links. But there’s a circular clasp in the middle of that whereas the one she’s wearing looks like a toggle or something is in the circle because it doesn’t look perfectly round? That being said, it could well be that necklace, especially considering she has the matching earrings, but cant be 100%.

I have to say, there’s much more at Tiffany I’d spend my money on with that budget than sterling silver and pearls! That’s platinum and diamond territory! 😂
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Okay, so the only possible necklace it could be is this https://www.tiffany.co.uk/jewelry/n...earl-necklace-in-sterling-silver-32-64047965/

It’s the only heavy duty silver chain they do with the elongated links. But there’s a circular clasp in the middle of that whereas the one she’s wearing looks like a toggle or something is in the circle because it doesn’t look perfectly round? That being said, it could well be that necklace, especially considering she has the matching earrings, but cant be 100%.

I have to say, there’s much more at Tiffany I’d spend my money on with that budget than sterling silver and pearls! That’s platinum and diamond territory! 😂
Thank you so much my love! ❤ A poster had already IDed the matching necklace, we are just very factual bored haus fraus as she called us so wanted to call upon your guys’ knowledge / collections to verify.

Tbh same. I can’t understand spending £2.5k on silver and pearls, she probably could have found very similar on Etsy for under £250. It’s not even as if it has any distinctive Tiffany branding/logos either, that and the fact she’s soliciting tips and Patreon subscribers to keep her and her non resident son fed is just 🤯 but enough thread cross over for now 😂!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.