Designer Items #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've bought and then sold on a fair few bags when ive instantly changed my mind after buying off preloved sites - been fortunate to always make a small profit back!

"Big" designers I've got 3 bags (2 x Gucci and 1 x LV) and 2 purse/wallets (1 x LV and 1 x Dior)
Then I've got like Moschino (thank you Chelsea charity shops), Michael Kors, Kate Spade, Coach (around 4/5 of these).

Then a random array of high Street bags - most of which were based on various designer bags (like bogetta/balenciaga types - phone wrote bogeyman first 🤣🤣🤣)
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
I've got a question! How many bags do people have in their collection?
Too many, according to my partner! I have around 6 formal/special occasion ones, 4 I use on a constant rotation, 3 which are sentimental and I wouldn’t want to get rid off. Then I tend to get seasonal ones, usually based on the colour I tend to wear the most for that season etc. With these ones I don’t always keep them and pass them on to friends or charity
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
I've got a question! How many bags do people have in their collection?
20 (I think) been collecting them for about 20 years, my first was a little Fendi monogram bag, which was about £300 from Flannels in Manchester 🥰
On my wish list I’d like a Lady Dior, a Prada re Edition Saffiano or a Dior book tote - any one will do!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
I’m thinking of getting the lv neverfull mm those who have one would you recommend?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I’m thinking of getting the lv neverfull mm those who have one would you recommend?
I have the PM which I love but definitely think a little bigger would have been more useful so I’d say go for it!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I’m thinking of getting the lv neverfull mm those who have one would you recommend?
Definitely. I’ve had one three times now (keep selling and missing it..) I’m trying to fight back the urge to buy it again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Neverfulls are hard wearing and you can really fill them up and it will take the weight. If it’s in your budget I would get it, it will last you a lifetime, almost.
 
Definitely recommend the Neverfull. The price went up quite a bit after the last increase and its canvas at the end of the day... however if its in your budget then it's worth it. Its probably my most used bag. It holds its value and you also get a pouch with it which you can obviously sell if you don't want it.
 
Has anyone got the Gucci marmont mini bucket bag? I’ve fallen in love with how different it is but not sure if it’s practical?!
 
I need some new trainers, any suggestions? I have enough Balenciaga and Dior trainers to last a life time so any that are a bit different/less well known would be fabulous 💕 In fact it doesn’t need to be trainers, any shoes!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Classless have these available today RUN!!

*on their classlessod page
😱 omg thank you! I actually think though looking at their stories I prefer the black? Just need to slide it into conversation with hubby now but we’re not far off exchanging on our new house so not sure we could make it work before then 😩
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I didn’t, I’ve changed my mind about them for the 100th time 😅

😱 omg thank you! I actually think though looking at their stories I prefer the black? Just need to slide it into conversation with hubby now but we’re not far off exchanging on our new house so not sure we could make it work before then 😩
Aw new house is more important I’m sure they will come up again. I’ve still not seen those ivory ones in the shop but Selfridges London shoe bit have had lot of the styles the past week.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I need some new trainers, any suggestions? I have enough Balenciaga and Dior trainers to last a life time so any that are a bit different/less well known would be fabulous 💕 In fact it doesn’t need to be trainers, any shoes!
Not exactly different but, I got some Chloe trainers recently and I love them! I’ve also got some Brunello Cucinelli trainers and boots, I find they are good if you like neutral/natural tones. They match a lot of my clothes from reiss!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I didn’t, I’ve changed my mind about them for the 100th time 😅


Aw new house is more important I’m sure they will come up again. I’ve still not seen those ivory ones in the shop but Selfridges London shoe bit have had lot of the styles the past week.
Oh really, the dad sandal style? My husband is going today to see if they have the black 😬🤞
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Oh really, the dad sandal style? My husband is going today to see if they have the black 😬🤞
Yeh the dad sandal. They had black leather and those black one with the raffia sole and black mesh top but I didn’t see black knitted one on display. This was in Selfridges on the shoe floor. You could always contact the boutiques & ask if they have them..
 
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.