Designer Items #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not designer but they're buying out Misguided aswell now after they went bust (which I only happened to come across on another website....they're a bit hoochie for me 🤣🤣)
yeah he steps in pretty much at any company going to tit, debenhams literally said no to his money and that they’d rather go bust than have him as a majority shareholder. he owns flannels also

Reactions: 4
He’s a bleep, but I guess the flip side is that people get to keep their jobs. Although, on what contract is anyones guess…..

Reactions: 6
Here’s a good question: do you all really take care of your bags? Dust bags the lot?

I always do at the beginning but then just end up not caring lol. I thought with the sac de jour I’d baby it forever but shock horror it’s marked and there’s probably make up marks inside and more (luckily dark suede lining). I’m not one to sell my bags really anyway so don’t end up being precious with them at all

I try my best to take care of my bags but scratches and marks are inevitable. I use my bags in rotation so after i'm done using them for the day or week I make sure to clean out the inside and then to wipe them down with an unscented baby wipe and then a super soft cloth. It's what works for me since most of my bags are some sort of leather.

For storage, I just stuff them with pillows or old clothes and then onto to the shelve they go.

I think once you have a system nailed down, it's easy to maintain the bag's shape and keep it as clean as possible.

Reactions: 2
Here’s a good question: do you all really take care of your bags? Dust bags the lot?

I always do at the beginning but then just end up not caring lol. I thought with the sac de jour I’d baby it forever but shock horror it’s marked and there’s probably make up marks inside and more (luckily dark suede lining). I’m not one to sell my bags really anyway so don’t end up being precious with them at all
I clean my bags but I’m not too aware of where I place them and use them- i treat it just like any other bag. I have this “things are made to be used“ mindset because i feel like we need to use everything to the fullest. As for storage- I dust bag them so it doesn’t collect dust or bugs

Reactions: 4
I’m really good with mine, I clean them and put them back in their bags/box. My Gucci Soho is the exception as I use that most days and just lives on my kitchen table 😂

Reactions: 1
After use, I use the white cloth they gave me with my Chanel classic flap, you slip your hand it in and wipe/buff your bag. And then I put it in the dust bag onto my shelf :) I wouldn’t say I’m overly careful, but I’m not complacent either

Reactions: 3
My new Celine teen panier in all its pretty glory 💙💙💙 So happy with it 🧺 Thanks for the advise ladies xxxx
I’m quite new to this thread, so hi everyone☺
That bag is stunning! I’ve been thinking for ages I wanted the Loewe basket bag but this may have changed my mind. Enjoy your new purchase!

I’m quite new to this thread, so hi everyone☺
That bag is stunning! I’ve been thinking for ages I wanted the Loewe basket bag but this may have changed my mind. Enjoy your new purchase!
Hi!! Welcome to the thread :) best and worst designer purchases?

Hi!! Welcome to the thread :) best and worst designer purchases?
Thanks ☺
Best is the LV Pochette Metis, suits my casual style and worst has to be the Jimmy Choo Misty 120 sandals. Luckily purchased in the sale, there’s absolutely no way I could walk in them!

• Heart
Thanks ☺
Best is the LV Pochette Metis, suits my casual style and worst has to be the Jimmy Choo Misty 120 sandals. Luckily purchased in the sale, there’s absolutely no way I could walk in them!
Omg I was going to get these in the sale too 😱 but they sold out in my size…I wanted the silver ones sooo much haha, but I do not need another pair of heels I can’t walk in!

OK. Thanks to this thread I'm quite obsessed with basket bags and cannot find the Celine panier in pink anywhere 😪 any other brand recommendations?? Pink is my preference as its my colour but that seems to have limited me somewhat. I don't want brown/beige

OK. Thanks to this thread I'm quite obsessed with basket bags and cannot find the Celine panier in pink anywhere 😪 any other brand recommendations?? Pink is my preference as its my colour but that seems to have limited me somewhat. I don't want brown/beige
Have you tried in store for the pink Panier?

Omg I was going to get these in the sale too 😱 but they sold out in my size…I wanted the silver ones sooo much haha, but I do not need another pair of heels I can’t walk in!
Yes the silver ones! A lucky escape 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.