Designer Items #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone had a van cleef Alhambra bracelet resized in London? I went to selfridges today to get my bracelet resized and they said it was an 8-9 week wait 😱 is this normal?

Has anyone had a van cleef Alhambra bracelet resized in London? I went to selfridges today to get my bracelet resized and they said it was an 8-9 week wait 😱 is this normal?
Yeah I just had mine resized and it took 8 weeks. Also have a ring being sized at VCA and that’s taking 10 weeks…

Yeah I just had mine resized and it took 8 weeks. Also have a ring being sized at VCA and that’s taking 10 weeks…
Resized**

Resized**
My dad asked about the wait in Dubai and it was only 2-3 days, but couldn’t do it as I wasn’t there to try it. I didn’t realise it would be so long in London 🥲

Which ring are you having resized? :)

My dad asked about the wait in Dubai and it was only 2-3 days, but couldn’t do it as I wasn’t there to try it. I didn’t realise it would be so long in London 🥲

Which ring are you having resized? :)
Yeah it was previously a few days, sometimes a couple of hours!
The vintage Alhambra ring in onyx ☺

Does anyone have any Ralph Lauren sweaters- what material and how do they last after some washes? I want to get a few in some colours as they look appropriate for work

I finally bought my dream bag last year, the large Sac De Jour. It’s been my dream for about 7-8 years… and to be honest I thought it was never gonna happen (well not until I marry rich :D) but I got a bargain on Depop from a lady who bought it at Bicester and it was still new. There’s no way I have 2k spare to buy from the store at the moment.

IT’S SO HEAVY. It’s ended up being quite an anti climax, I thought there was nothing in the world I wanted more. Storage is awful, the middle zip compartment means you can’t fit anything proper in it and it’s just soooooo heavy to hold which is okay if you’re using it for lunch but if you’re shopping it’s basically a headache because you just don’t want to hold anything else. Will I sell it? No. Should I of bought it? Also no.

PS. did not know this thread existed but now super happy as no one in my real life is remotely interested in designer things nor thinks designer things are justified

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Honey Birdette are having an unreal sale for anyone who loves their lingerie!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Agent provocateur is also having 20% off! Having matching bras and underwear makes me feel like I have my tit together

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Agent provocateur is also having 20% off! Having matching bras and underwear makes me feel like I have my tit together
i feel weird about AP now Mike Ashley owns it. plus it’s also sold in Sports Direct now which just feels cheapened. i wish he’d stop getting his grubby mitts on everything

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Well ladies - I purchased my Celine panier basket bag yesterday. Finally caved and it’s so cute for summer/autumn too 🧺 can’t wait to open it 💙
Oh I'm so jealous. I want the flamingo one but OOS everywhere I look. Can't wait to see!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
i feel weird about AP now Mike Ashley owns it. plus it’s also sold in Sports Direct now which just feels cheapened. i wish he’d stop getting his grubby mitts on everything
Not designer but they're buying out Misguided aswell now after they went bust (which I only happened to come across on another website....they're a bit hoochie for me 🤣🤣)

Reactions: 2
Does anyone have any Ralph Lauren sweaters- what material and how do they last after some washes? I want to get a few in some colours as they look appropriate for work
I have two purchased in 2009, you wouldn't tell it's 10+ yrs old. RL is top quality.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.