Designer Items #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What size Lily do you have? I have been umming and ahhing between the two sizes for months!
I’ve got the regular one, it’s on their website as just “lily”! I mainly use it for evenings / occasions so the size works well with a bit of careful packing!

I’ve heard a few people say the chain on the medium can dig in a bit because it’s bigger so you put more stuff in it 🙈 but the chain on mine has never bothered me.
 
I saw these sunglasses on Instagram and thought they looked nice so I bought them.....I couldn't believe how cheap they were at Nordstrom!!
1650832309843.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Just found this amazing thread...what was your first big purchase? Mine was this Fendi watch, around 15/16 years ago, paid £400 for it.
My dad bought me a Tiffany hearts necklace for my 13th birthday…I still have it 🥰
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
Looking to update and get some nice activewear :)…Anyone have recommendations? :)
Does lululemon still pile? I mostly wear calzadonia
or Oysho. I tried everlane but found they also piled. But want to try alo yoga, spiritual gangsta, varley, Carbon38, Ultracor and of course gymshark.

i love APL trainers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Does lululemon still pile? I mostly wear calzadonia
or Oysho. I tried everlane but found they also piled. But want to try alo yoga, spiritual gangsta, varley, Carbon38, Ultracor and of course gymshark.

i love APL trainers.
I love APL trainers feels like wearing slippers.
Lululemon does not pile at all.
I have had them for years. They feel like second skin. Always wash at 30 degrees and turn the clothing inside out. I also use a steam iron.
I want to try Alo Yoga.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Does lululemon still pile? I mostly wear calzadonia
or Oysho. I tried everlane but found they also piled. But want to try alo yoga, spiritual gangsta, varley, Carbon38, Ultracor and of course gymshark.

i love APL trainers.
Mine never have. And if you live near Bicester, you can pick up some good deals on their items.
 
Just found this amazing thread...what was your first big purchase? Mine was this Fendi watch, around 15/16 years ago, paid £400 for it.
That watch is pretty ❤

My first ever designer buy was my Tiffany Heart Bracelet, had it 10 years now & still wear it everyday! I got the pink version when I went to NYC in 2018
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
That watch is pretty ❤

My first ever designer buy was my Tiffany Heart Bracelet, had it 10 years now & still wear it everyday! I got the pink version when I went to NYC in 2018
I have worn mine for years, can’t remember quite how long but a looong time. I caught it on the washing machine door and it broke and all the little balls went everywhere ☹ It was irreparable but I got the rose gold heart one a couple of years ago❤
 
  • Sad
Reactions: 1
Does lululemon still pile? I mostly wear calzadonia
or Oysho. I tried everlane but found they also piled. But want to try alo yoga, spiritual gangsta, varley, Carbon38, Ultracor and of course gymshark.

i love APL trainers.
Maybe I'm unlucky but some lululemon leggings have piled. Specifically ones from the align range. They still fit well and have kept their shape though so I wasn't too bothered. Aligns aren't great for day to day use (IMO) as they're quite thin and definitely more suited to yoga. I like my leggings to hold me in at least a bit 😂

I really liked the wunder under range but they've discontinued it which is a shame as they were ideal for daily wear, they had great compression and really held you in. I think there was issues with the waistband and I had to send a pair back because the elastic just seemed to go. The wunder train range is good, personally I'm fine with wearing them day to day but they're probably more suitable for the gym as they've got an internal waistband drawcord. You've also got a few running ranges with reflective bits and side pockets etc
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
The reason I asked about piling was because I had the wunder under leggings about 10 years ago and they were the worst leggings I ever owned due to pilling and it was quite a common issue that the CEO released a statement blaming it on large thighs. I haven’t bought anything from them since but now you’re all making me want to give them another go.😌
 
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.