Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Balenciaga Neo Classic mini arrived today and its beautiful! It carries everything I need for a day/night out - at the moment I've got a purse, hand sanitiser, pill box, powder and powder brush and a mask in there and still some room left. I'll probably use a card holder with it instead of a purse, my purse fits fine but I'd rather something a bit slimmer as its a smaller bag. There's a little internal slot in the bag though which I'm gonna use for the time being.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
This is not a response to your question. I was just wondering how you're getting on with the Chanel? Have you had much use of it?
So far I’ve just been taking pics of her in the box 😂 for some reason I’m terrified of the lambskin! I hate being that person, but with my caviar classic flap, I’m pretty carefree with it.

I got rid of my acrylic nails in case I scratch it. Does anyone have any tips for lambskin? I was hoping to wear it for the first time to dinner tonight though ☺ (Well I wore it to the kitchen to make a sandwich the other day and model it to my mum, if that counts 😂)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Lucie1001

Chatty Member
Received a bit of money following a death in the family so treated myself to my first ever Louis Vuitton! Got the pochette Felicie which I think is pretty hard to get but it just happened to pop up online so I grabbed it. Also ordered a monogram strap to wear with it as don’t want a gold chain strap all the time!
7E3D25B7-422D-4CA6-99AB-87A8368A1764.png

• Heart
Reactions: 26

lurker47736

Sorry I usually just lurk but I’m a sales assistant in a premium store and the way my colleagues talk about other customers before deciding if to approach / help is disgusting. Like you say we are only sales assistants most of us can’t afford the products so I don’t understand where the entitled attitude comes from.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Haven’t posted here for yonks but just came to say I finally got my first Chanel bag this week! Felt slightly sick paying for it but it’s so beautiful and I’m completely in love 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 21

stacelou85

Chatty Member
I don't understand how shop assistants can be so snobby. Nothing against shop assistants but that's all you are a shop assistant not the designer. I had this once In Mulberry Leeds silly cow I was spending what she prob made in one month on a bag and I wasn't paying by credit!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Lucie1001

Chatty Member
I bought myself the Gucci marmont mini last week, I love it, fits all my essentials despite being tiny!
1400981E-90CF-4078-A58F-0B4C5EBD40FB.jpeg

My mam got me a see by Chloe bag for Xmas
14A3275D-9586-48CD-8C40-4A88A236F06B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19

katyazamo

Chatty Member
It just seems daft to me that some SAs still treat people differently based on their appearance or accent. I remember seeing a woman in Selfridges once who was quite casual, wearing trainers and no makeup on but you could tell she knew what she was doing. The SAs just blanked her. Saw her again later at Cartier buying the JUC necklace which must have been £10k right there 🤯

Reactions: 15

Wifo1976

VIP Member
That’s just ridiculous! How many price increases in a year!! I managed to get my Boy from the airport at the weekend, didn’t want to jinx it in case it didn’t happen but looks like I got it in the nick of time!

I think I’m done with Chanel. Tried to purchase an item last week through the Manchester boutique. The SA who answered the store’s phone texted me some photos. After asking to purchase she decides to tell me I need a purchase record with that specific store!? I don’t really understand why. I’ve purchased from pretty much every Chanel in the country, and have received mail order from most of the stores too. Just too many hurdles now to get an overpriced item.
That’s just a joke! I don’t think they share records from store to store anymore but surely a sale is a sale? I wonder if they would sell it you if you went in person?

Attachments

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
With LV and the canvas bags most people with a disposable income could afford the neverfull, speedy and pouchettes lines which is why as well as being times less they are usually peoples first designer purchases. But fashion houses now don’t like being affordable/accessible to the majority so they are trying to be more exclusive by out pricing anyone who maybe has to save a bit to get their purchase and can’t just go oh well it’s gone up £500 I’ll still buy it tomorrow. The last increase was only in October I believe? It’s sad really, just because someone can maybe easily afford it over someone else doesn’t necessarily mean they will make it look any better!!

Last edited: