Designer Items #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh this is me. It’s a 5 hour round trip, always have to try and squeeze it in if I go to London. The Members Private Sale has just started too😩
I'm just over an hour from Bicester and my next planned trip is literally like 2 days after that sale ends 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I've read that LV are doing the same 😪
They just had a large price increase, mainly on smaller entry items like the pochette accessoire and the mini pochette.

But I think items that were left out of that increase will be going up soon

Reactions: 3
I've read that LV are doing the same 😪
They just had a large price increase, mainly on smaller entry items like the pochette accessoire and the mini pochette.

But I think items that were left out of that increase will be going up soon
The number of times LV increased prices even just within the first few months of lockdown was disgusting.

Reactions: 9
LV’s was on 1 October I think? An MM Neverfull is now £1,180 I’m sure it wasn’t that much before!
Back when I first wanted a LV (many moons ago) most bags were around the £500-700 mark but yeah now they've shot up price wise.

None of the bags I own now are new - I've got them from Addicted to Handbags or Luxury Promise. I'd love love love a new one but...

Reactions: 5
The number of times LV increased prices even just within the first few months of lockdown was disgusting.
I remember this, it really put me off them for a while. To be fair, since then I haven’t really purchased anything from them, except a key pouch and mini pochette.

I feel like they’re just going to keep going up, until they match Chanel prices….for CANVAS?!

Reactions: 6
I just bought the pochette felicie as since Covid I don't really use big bags. I remember looking a couple months ago and it was in the £600s but I just paid £865! Crazy!

Whoever recommended addicted to handbags, thank you. I'm obsessed.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I just bought the pochette felicie as since Covid I don't really use big bags. I remember looking a couple months ago and it was in the £600s but I just paid £865! Crazy!

Do you like it? Is it roomy enough for daily essentials? :)

Reactions: 1

I concur with the A2H. Its bloody dangerous though. I got drunk and spanked £500 on a gucci 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

That was me. I know she's fab isn't she. I got a gucci number which was practically brand new and nearly a grand less then retail xx

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.