Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tryger88

VIP Member
Well maybe if PB is innocent in any wrong doing this will open his eyes on how important it is to always show receipts.

Reactions: 9

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Dickhead Dan! nothing ever surprises me about that vile idiot.
He will say that everyone uses the word p@@f from where he comes from, just like he said about calling someone a f@ggot 😡😡
DHB will get the blame for it all as usual 🙄

Reactions: 8

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
I worry about those kids he was slagging there mum off infront of his son saying they watch thete mum slate him well he needs to parent his kids and block them seeing stuff one of the worst dsds I've seen how are social.services not involved hes an absolute disgrace and is nothing but a whimp
yeah It’s not on. He was saying how can I be a bad dad when the house is spotless the other day too and I just thought, he really is very thick isn’t he 😂

Simplyme69

Seems everyone everyone mentions a weight in to derbydan he's ends his live another maintained weight in can't keep off the drink I use to like him he's very cocky and arrogant ask him a simple question he gets sarky with you said he was looking for work after Christmas its now nearly April only fool is him

c.tingz

VIP Member
I’ve said from day dot when the target went from £10,000 to £13,000 that there was something not right and I spoke to a few people and they had their eye on it

WEAREUNIQUE vibes

Tryger88

VIP Member
Did you see Dan and that Podgrass telling that boy to set himself on Fire. If Podgrass was hoping for any type of Fame that's going to be dug up forever along with the bullying of DHB. Diddy Dan, surely there must be something in the rules to get him removed from Tictok. Has anyone sent that video to Luke's dad, how would he feel if that was his son. Disgusted.
Just watched that, is he the one who sings? He comes across proper creepy in that vid, probably on the ❄ also.

NannyNelly

VIP Member
If you read her GFM sh says she barely makes £7 a day from the creator fund lol
Maybe she should speak to Beggy....according to her TT pay her enough to keep a family of 5 with a top up from Baseballs part time business 😉

• Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
He’s going on about Jayne DD when you read here please stop going on I’m sure those that follow you are sick of hearing it you make out your not bothered you clearly are it’s becoming an illness now for you step away before you have a serious MELTDOWN !

mumz

VIP Member
I see Lukes dad has taken the video down about Charlotte, shame he left it up so long and the damage is already done.
Yup
Bet he regrets that vid big time
Well lashed back at him and DD stepped away for a bit
Lost some serious funds now the greedy pig

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
DD you are making yourself look more stupid, im not under a fake account, im under a anonymous account you silly Billy

brahhh

VIP Member
Has the day come DD papa blaze having words he’s not going to climb snowden rather watch the football so DD saying he’s done nothing for Luke this month oh well we all knew it get ready for the BIG FALL OUT

• Haha