Derby Dan / Dempsey Dan / Dempsey Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in the same group of friends as Dan as a kid and he seems to have the same personality as he did back then. Everything I've read on this thread has been correct in my opinion.

He was a wannabe bully and always begged for attention. His brother was the same. He was all talk and tried to act like the hard man but when it came down to it he would run and hide. I remember seeing this on multiple occasions. I also saw him get beat up a few times because of his big mouth.

He does the same annoying singing and crap that he did back then. He was so irritating that every day people would try to hide from him after school so he couldn't hang around with them. The people who he considered friends actually couldn't stand him. He is very fake which people are realising more now. When I saw his TikToks about being positive, I knew it was just an act and he still seems to be the same very selfish person that he was back then.

I do feel for his kids and while they seem happy on camera, I wonder what their family life is really like.

Reactions: 16
I was in the same group of friends as Dan as a kid and he seems to have the same personality as he did back then. Everything I've read on this thread has been correct in my opinion.

He was a wannabe bully and always begged for attention. His brother was the same. He was all talk and tried to act like the hard man but when it came down to it he would run and hide. I remember seeing this on multiple occasions. I also saw him get beat up a few times because of his big mouth.

He does the same annoying singing and crap that he did back then. He was so irritating that every day people would try to hide from him after school so he couldn't hang around with them. The people who he considered friends actually couldn't stand him. He is very fake which people are realising more now. When I saw his TikToks about being positive, I knew it was just an act and he still seems to be the same very selfish person that he was back then.

I do feel for his kids and while they seem happy on camera, I wonder what their family life is really like.
it’s interesting to hear from someone who knows of him irl!

sounds like everyone here got him right. Re the positive thing, makes me laugh how he always has to go big on the ‘no drama Dan’ it’s like just ignore it, he says DHB is obsessed with him,but all he ever goes on about is DHB!

I thought I posted here this morning, but he was on live with papa blaze this morning talking about d*ck sizes and how women pretend they like big ones but they can’t handle it - while his young daughter was stood there. Have some respect ffs!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
it’s interesting to hear from someone who knows of him irl!

sounds like everyone here got him right. Re the positive thing, makes me laugh how he always has to go big on the ‘no drama Dan’ it’s like just ignore it, he says DHB is obsessed with him,but all he ever goes on about is DHB!

I thought I posted here this morning, but he was on live with papa blaze this morning talking about d*ck sizes and how women pretend they like big ones but they can’t handle it - while his young daughter was stood there. Have some respect ffs!
I worry about those kids he was slagging there mum off infront of his son saying they watch thete mum slate him well he needs to parent his kids and block them seeing stuff one of the worst dsds I've seen how are social.services not involved hes an absolute disgrace and is nothing but a whimp

Reactions: 8
I worry about those kids he was slagging there mum off infront of his son saying they watch thete mum slate him well he needs to parent his kids and block them seeing stuff one of the worst dsds I've seen how are social.services not involved hes an absolute disgrace and is nothing but a whimp
yeah It’s not on. He was saying how can I be a bad dad when the house is spotless the other day too and I just thought, he really is very thick isn’t he 😂

yeah It’s not on. He was saying how can I be a bad dad when the house is spotless the other day too and I just thought, he really is very thick isn’t he 😂
That shows what his mind set is a clean house dont make you a good parent hes doing damage to those children that will follow them through adulthood hopfully there mum has it all recorded and takes him back to court because I garentee a court welfare officer will be disgusted why people still believe him is beyond me

I dont know what the mother did to lose the kids but I definitely think if the courts saw how he behaves they'd be removed from him too them kids deserve better

I dont know what the mother did to lose the kids but I definitely think if the courts saw how he behaves they'd be removed from him too them kids deserve better
I believe he mentally abused her badly she was allowed to keep her eldest and he had the other 2 which she was given access to which he stopped when the daughter said she wanted to be with her mum of course there's no legal aid now I believe what he's done is called parent alienation and I agree if courts saw what was going on he be in trouble

• Sad
Reactions: 11
This man grates on my nerves he’s got little man syndrome 4ft nothing & that’s being kind 😂…the man is all mouth & no action 🥊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This man grates on my nerves he’s got little man syndrome 4ft nothing & that’s being kind 😂…the man is all mouth & no action 🥊
Exactly this ^ 😆

He was bigging up DHB with Papa this morning again to gain clout 😏
That man is a wrong un full stop

• Heart
Someone mentioned his 2cm long arms in an earlier post and I can’t stop laughing, he is such an odd figure

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im actually suprised by dan hes doing well for this little boy
He's done a good deed for this boy, but I can't help but agree with Trucker Gee's video. It does seem like he jumped on it for clout. Papablaze was humble in what he was doing for the little boy.

As long as he gets his arms I don't care.

Reactions: 7
He's done a good deed for this boy, but I can't help but agree with Trucker Gee's video. It does seem like he jumped on it for clout. Papablaze was humble in what he was doing for the little boy.

I agree he dont care about that little lad hes trying to make himself look good it does not change hes a vile man who domestically abuses woman its a shame he doesn't put his own children's needs first and stop doing things infront of them on lives that is going to damage them throughout thete lives lets not forget hes been arrested for rape twice hes not a good man

• Wow

Yeah espexially when he went live with cal the dragon and got all the viewers .i can tell he does mean it though as he said hes close to his sons age so its got to him .

Reactions: 2
Just saw on the eden thread that dan was trying to go live with her for the charity and she said she didnt wsnt to as was coming of soon but its fine as she donated £100 then she wispered to her boyfriend saýing that she didnt want to duel him as he was arresred for stalking the girl from eastedners and everyone on here live heard her say ut . :D :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13