Derby Dan / Dempsey Dan / Dempsey Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was weird though it went from them being on live for hours on end to then it being everywhere on TikTok and in the press that Dan was arrested

I can't believe I missed this thread about Darby Dan the stalker man 🤔😂😂 I can't stand the 🔔end. People say he has raised money for that boy who needs the arms. And no one can say thats a bad thing. But Jimmy saville raised millions , but he was still a total wrong un. He was stalking that bird from east Ender's , no further action don't mean he wasn't guilty. She more than likely didn't want the publicity. And as for full custody of his kids , that means duck all , I knew a girl she was a full blown heroin addict and she still had hers.

Reactions: 9
So hes drinking for first time since new years .cant see this goiing well
He has no work tomorrow. He can stay in bed in the morning.

How do these people actually make money? I’ve seen him drunk saying “I’ve got loads of money”, it doesn’t really look like it, compared to some of the people on tiktok who clearly are well off and have income from businesses so they have a bit of spare time to post etc while their successful businesses earn them money…

Derby Dan was working at the range a few months ago…

(Not critising retail staff or any low paid job for that matter, just when people protest to be something they clearly are not)

He chats tit , champagne lifestyle lemonade wages. He is on the dole what else , tik tok isn't a job no matter what they try to make you think, they are same with jabba the mug Lawrence , and all the other begs on the app , wouldn't surprise me the Smithy's were signing on as well I would put nothing past them lots as well

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
He has no work tomorrow. He can stay in bed in the morning.

He chats tit , champagne lifestyle lemonade wages. He is on the dole what else , tik tok isn't a job no matter what they try to make you think, they are same with jabba the mug Lawrence , and all the other begs on the app , wouldn't surprise me the Smithy's were signing on as well I would put nothing past them lots as well
Like alot of people i can't stand DD and nothing will change my opinion of him. He's proved over and over what he's about. He's disgusting in the way he talks like a gutter rat . Im hoping tt shuts down and they have no money coming in.

That's hilarious 😂😂😂
Lol

Reactions: 10
Like alot of people i can't stand DD and nothing will change my opinion of him. He's proved over and over what he's about. He's disgusting in the way he talks like a gutter rat . Im hoping tt shuts down and they have no money coming in.

Lol

I would love to give him a right kicking , the horrible little wife beater. I can do anything but wife beaters , they are bottom of the food chain. Sign of a weak man , his ex came on dhbs live he came off straight away. He has no respect for women , you can tell that by the way he is on his lives , he made a disgusting remark , about a woman and would she have oral s*X with her dad.

• Wow
I would love to give him a right kicking , the horrible little wife beater. I can do anything but wife beaters , they are bottom of the food chain. Sign of a weak man , his ex came on dhbs live he came off straight away. He has no respect for women , you can tell that by the way he is on his lives , he made a disgusting remark , about a woman and would she have oral s*X with her dad.
Yes I know and all the rest he's made he will never change . I pity any woman who ends up with him.

Reactions: 5
Yes I know and all the rest he's made he will never change . I pity any woman who ends up with him.

The worst thing the kids are often in the room with him. When he is saying this crap. It just proved what a coward he was when he called out trucker gee and never showed up. His type are always like that. No wonder the range sacked him he was so thick he would have his work t shirt on with the logo. Management from the range and staff are on tik tok as well. If he was sacked for no reason he would of gone for unfair dismissal

Reactions: 8
See the whole shona thing was just strange .i only came across dan from watching shona and i always thought they was dating as even when it was just her on live she would say shes trying to get dan on and misses been live with dan and stuff .but then again we dont know what went on behind the scenes and what he was saying

See the whole shona thing was just strange .i only came across dan from watching shona and i always thought they was dating as even when it was just her on live she would say shes trying to get dan on and misses been live with dan and stuff .but then again we dont know what went on behind the scenes and what he was saying
She didn't go to plod for nothing. At the same time. East Ender's take a dim view of negative publicity , they would sack people as quick as look at them

She didn't go to plod for nothing. At the same time. East Ender's take a dim view of negative publicity , they would sack people as quick as look at them
Yeah thats true .i guess we will never know what really happened

100% this. Normally I’d give the benefit of the doubt, given how many people falsely accuse others of all sorts of rubbish (look how often mrtiktokukofficial calls the police..) but given her fame, I just don’t think she’d have gone to the police over nothing.
I think what happened is she was friendly, he misread that and when she tried to back away he wouldn’t leave it and he stalked her and took it too far.

Reactions: 6
I have come to the conclusion that Derby Dan is actually very thick. I almost feel sorry for him. He’s stood in that depressing kitchen everyday blurting out random song lyrics from 2002, ranting about how he doesn’t care about DHB.

Raising money for charity is wonderful, it should be done selflessly, not for self promotion, not to use as a defence if someone calls you a bully and not to try and gaslight others.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Jesus mel moon trying to get dan to help her raise money now .see thats the thing now that hes done one everyone will be wanting hin to do them

• Wow
I have come to the conclusion that Derby Dan is actually very thick. I almost feel sorry for him. He’s stood in that depressing kitchen everyday blurting out random song lyrics from 2002, ranting about how he doesn’t care about DHB.

Raising money for charity is wonderful, it should be done selflessly, not for self promotion, not to use as a defence if someone calls you a bully and not to try and gaslight others.

Some one on this thread knows him from school said he was a knob polisher back then even. Big mouth and nothing to back up with. He is very thick , if he sees some one who is quite or a woman he shouts at them and make threats towards them. But it just proved how cowardly he was when trucker gee showed up. He was shitting himself.

100% this. Normally I’d give the benefit of the doubt, given how many people falsely accuse others of all sorts of rubbish (look how often mrtiktokukofficial calls the police..) but given her fame, I just don’t think she’d have gone to the police over nothing.
I think what happened is she was friendly, he misread that and when she tried to back away he wouldn’t leave it and he stalked her and took it too far.

She is a famous soaps star and Darby Dan don't use soap did he honestly think he had a chance with her I see him one night someone said about her , and he was still saying that's my Shona 🙄 after they banned him from the east Ender's set and not to get in touch with her ever again. Him and Mr UK Tik tok official both look like they haven't washed in month's , he always looks dirty and smelly 🤢🤢🤢

This is the caring Darby Dan. Who is the spunk trumpet with the glasses ? Who is with him. What a pair of 🔔 ends. Bullying a woman , right pair of hard men

Last edited:
  • Haha
Some one on this thread knows him from school said he was a knob polisher back then even. Big mouth and nothing to back up with. He is very thick , if he sees some one who is quite or a woman he shouts at them and make threats towards them. But it just proved how cowardly he was when trucker gee showed up. He was shitting himself.

She is a famous soaps star and Darby Dan don't use soap did he honestly think he had a chance with her I see him one night someone said about her , and he was still saying that's my Shona 🙄 after they banned him from the east Ender's set and not to get in touch with her ever again. Him and Mr UK Tik tok official both look like they haven't washed in month's , he always looks dirty and smelly 🤢🤢🤢

This is the caring Darby Dan. Who is the spunk trumpet with the glasses ? Who is with him. What a pair of 🔔 ends. Bullying a woman , right pair of hard men

oh that’s Matt on the lives with him there 😂
Same Matt who got an underage girl pregnant whilst she was still at school but has nothing to do with the child.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
oh that’s Matt on the lives with him there 😂
Same Matt who got an underage girl pregnant whilst she was still at school but has nothing to do with the child.

So Matt is a non. ce in other words. You just couldn't make it up could you. And he is giving it the big un.

Not seen the live but if she was underage he might not be allowed near the baby if police got involved if he is on a register

Not seen the live but if she was underage he might not be allowed near the baby if police got involved if he is on a register

What a low life. You are judged by the company you keep. Darby Dan is horrible little tit. You can see right through him can't you.

He looks like she stinks of cheese and onion crisps and baccy
I remember he used to be on live with Whitney eastenders ALL THE TIME -- and he looked like a pure creep on them. She was also VERY flirty! and he loved it when people would say "Oh what a cute couple" and he'd be like stop saying that guys (but absolutely loving feeling famous) twit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10