Derby Dan / Dempsey Dan / Dempsey Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw on the eden thread that dan was trying to go live with her for the charity and she said she didnt wsnt to as was coming of soon but its fine as she donated £100 then she wispered to her boyfriend saýing that she didnt want to duel him as he was arresred for stalking the girl from eastedners and everyone on here live heard her say ut . :D :LOL:
That's hilarious 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh wow i hadnt seen the gofund me for a bit for that luke and oh wow its almost £20000 .got to say im still suprised that hes got his gifts turned of especially when hes said a few times he needs the money for his kids .still not that keen on him but hes done really well .

Reactions: 2
Oh wow i hadnt seen the gofund me for a bit for that luke and oh wow its almost £20000 .got to say im still suprised that hes got his gifts turned of especially when hes said a few times he needs the money for his kids .still not that keen on him but hes done really well .
Fair play for his commitment but I doubt this would have happened had it not been for team dhb, It does prove the point dhb has said before that it's better to donate direct to a link, the creators have always said people won't do that it's easier to gift.. how wrong were they?!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Fair play for his commitment but I doubt this would have happened had it not been for team dhb, It does prove the point dhb has said before that it's better to donate direct to a link, the creators have always said people won't do that it's easier to gift.. how wrong were they?!
Oh yeah definetly it was team DHB that helped.and yeah its definetly proven that this is the way to do it

Oh yeah definetly it was team DHB that helped.and yeah its definetly proven that this is the way to do it
Rightguys live on facebook hes made a gofund me for a young boy thats had cancer which is nice however he said hes going to go on tiktok and get gifts which he will put into the charity .why not get people to put into the gofund me instead of the gifts ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I'm crying that they raised £26k and Luke will get his arms.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Say what you want about Dan but he’s done an incredible job raising that money with Papa Blaze & the Cole’s. Nobody can slate them as it’s all been through a link direct to the child’s father and no gifting. Absolutely nothing to be gained by the fund raisers, but EVERYTHING to be gained for the little lad. TikTok at its best. I would encourage all of you who usually slate Dan to go over and congratulate him. I know I have. Credit where it’s due.

Reactions: 1
Say what you want about Dan but he’s done an incredible job raising that money with Papa Blaze & the Cole’s. Nobody can slate them as it’s all been through a link direct to the child’s father and no gifting. Absolutely nothing to be gained by the fund raisers, but EVERYTHING to be gained for the little lad. TikTok at its best. I would encourage all of you who usually slate Dan to go over and congratulate him. I know I have. Credit where it’s due.
I'll be heading over to congratulate him soon as I'm done congratulating Jimmy Savile for the millions he raised 🥴 well done to Papa blaze for bringing awareness about this little lad.

Reactions: 11
Derby dan messaging and chatting up kerri b yet another tiktoker can't see this going well 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I wonder whether that's Oliver's ex. Talk about jumping the grave quickly.
Ive just watched his live and its a different kerri not olivers ex.looks like shes not got any videos .theres far to many kerries though on tiktok :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Derby dan all beggy beggy nicey nicely when he wanting 💸💸💸💸 then he couldn't give 💩 about you he seems to have anger issues and switches personalitys

Reactions: 7
Derby dan attitude changed can't be arsed with no one and aparenlty everyone on Tik tok are dicks so to every one gifting him id think otherwise cause he thinks your a dick too

Reactions: 5