Derby Dan / Dempsey Dan / Dempsey Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do these people actually make money? I’ve seen him drunk saying “I’ve got loads of money”, it doesn’t really look like it, compared to some of the people on tiktok who clearly are well off and have income from businesses so they have a bit of spare time to post etc while their successful businesses earn them money…

Derby Dan was working at the range a few months ago…

(Not critising retail staff or any low paid job for that matter, just when people protest to be something they clearly are not)

Reactions: 4
He is pretty mouthy about the We R Unique situation. But nobody has seen any proof for or against yet. Did he personally collect donations and gifts for the Christmas stuff he filmed himself giving away?

Reactions: 2
He is pretty mouthy about the We R Unique situation. But nobody has seen any proof for or against yet. Did he personally collect donations and gifts for the Christmas stuff he filmed himself giving away?
It was him and that amazon dave but according to james insta they both contacted him regarding it which is why amazon dave have been in the comments on darryls live as they seem to be okay

Reactions: 1
Oh I said last night I was surprised there wasn’t a thread for him 🤦🏼‍♀️. He’s just not very nice. He thinks because he’s got custody of his kids that proves he’s a good man and uses it at every opportunity “if I were that bad I wouldn’t have me kids” 🙄. I think it’s awful that he talks trash about the mum in front of the kids, I truly believe parental alienation is a form of abuse and it messes with kids heads big time. He’s also got a nerve throwing the n**ce word around when his brother is one and is on the actual register Ashley Dempsey!
He’s definitely a coke-a-nay-taaaa 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh I said last night I was surprised there wasn’t a thread for him 🤦🏼‍♀️. He’s just not very nice. He thinks because he’s got custody of his kids that proves he’s a good man and uses it at every opportunity “if I were that bad I wouldn’t have me kids” 🙄. I think it’s awful that he talks trash about the mum in front of the kids, I truly believe parental alienation is a form of abuse and it messes with kids heads big time. He’s also got a nerve throwing the n**ce word around when his brother is one and is on the actual register Ashley Dempsey!
Exactly. And carebare is trying to fix a friend up with him. Who needs enemys huh?

Madness! Wasn’t he stalking the girl from east Enders
Yes there was a police investigation, I will say though anytime I saw them live together she looked pretty happy and was often quite flirty. Apparently she just blocked him out of the blue so he was calling her to find out why, I read somewhere that he turned up at her house but not sure if that’s true. The police NFA’d it which means there wasn’t enough evidence to charge which doesn’t mean not guilty. Who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

Well well. Just saw this posted on TT. Speaks for itself.

Reactions: 1

Sorry guys. Every time I tried to post that link it looked like it wouldn't let me. But now done it too many times 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Has any one noticed since Christmas derby dan has hardly done any lives and since he started his weightloss his attitude has changed he can't even be bothered with any one on his lives he even fobbed poor Stephen off on his live

Reactions: 5
He really is a repulsive little skank! Every time I scroll past his live he is being disgusting and vile to someone & going on about not caring about whoever he has fallen out with latest.

I get the impression he wants to be like Dan spragg, but he is so unlikeable and aggressive and unfunny. Just sits on live shouting abuse and random song lyrics 🙈

He thinks it’s cool to ‘be hard’, always saying come on then my doors open where are ya, get a life you absolute damp sponge.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember when he took his kids to skeg he was telling ppl on lives where he was n for people to come meet him why would you do that on the Internet where anyone can see while with kids anything could of happened ..

Trucker g is live
Waiting in a park in Derby that Dan told him to go to
Diddy is on his way
Handbags at dawn !
Fight is supposed to start at 2pm