Derby Dan / Dempsey Dan / Dempsey Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i love the jealous rivalry derby dan has with dan spragg tho. they're like the same person but one is the cheap version of the other. both desperate for attention and gifts. derby dan wants to be his bff sooooooo bad. when they go live together derby dan creams himself being on the same split screen as his idol.
They are both vile excuses for "men"....dear me, if either of them had been all that was available as a partner when I was younger I'd have become NB!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He always seems to be live! How come he doesn’t work just sits on tiktok all the time.
He comes across as a complete narcissist (like most of them)

Reactions: 6
He always seems to be live! How come he doesn’t work just sits on tiktok all the time.
He comes across as a complete narcissist (like most of them)
he was working at the range. then the shona drama happened and apparently caused a load of complaints at his job so they fired him.

• Haha
he was working at the range. then the shona drama happened and apparently caused a load of complaints at his job so they fired him.
His behavior was terrible and on live so most would see it and some reported to his work don't think it was anything to do with Shona.

Reactions: 2
It wasn't the shona thing that got him the sack it was his vile behaviour online calling people the p word etc. I fear for those kids he's always pouring alcohol down his throat when I see him live I always try watch some but it's like nails down a chalk board listening to him

• Wow
Reactions: 3
And he said something disgusting to a child do he wants to quit calling other people the P word.

It wasn't the shona thing that got him the sack it was his vile behaviour online calling people the p word etc. I fear for those kids he's always pouring alcohol down his throat when I see him live I always try watch some but it's like nails down a chalk board listening to him
He was sacked from the range when several people made head office aware that he was calling people online the 'f' word (think of a nasty meatball thing made by Brains, I'm sure you will know which f word it was then. He told DHB that the range would care as it was out of work hours, shows what a dimwit he is 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not a fan at all.
Why does he constantly suck his cheeks in making his cheekbones more prominent? He’s weird, very beggy and acts like a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Never liked him he comes across a violent bully especially when he's had a drink.
I remember a video ages and ages ago where he was trashing the kids mother in front of them. The way he was talking about her and then reacted to it when called out turned my stomach. He’s nasty

I never relise how small he is until he decides to do a dancing video he just looks so funny when he does 🤣 it's like his arms are smaller

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I never relise how small he is until he decides to do a dancing video he just looks so funny when he does 🤣 it's like his arms are smaller
And his legs! the arms and legs look like they belong to a child but the body an adult it’s weird how obsessed I am looking at him , I can’t really say owt though my body looks like it belongs to a weeble

He’s a joke, I saw him joking about the Holocaust on a live the other night, he said the gas bill must have been high. Waste of space, said since he got sacked from the range he is a full time legend, all these weird middle aged women fan girling over him in his lives. He just sits on tiktok like he really is something, he is a loser!

• Wow
  • Angry
He’s a joke, I saw him joking about the Holocaust on a live the other night, he said the gas bill must have been high. Waste of space, said since he got sacked from the range he is a full time legend, all these weird middle aged women fan girling over him in his lives. He just sits on tiktok like he really is something, he is a loser!
He should be banned for that.

He was begging on his smaller account too
He was the one who told Manky to go on the smaller account

Reactions: 3
People seem to say whatever they want on their lives! Seems like a very nasty piece of work. He always says trolling doesn’t bother him but makes a lot of content about how much it doesn’t bother him, surely you’d just take no notice if that was true 🤣

3CAFE2F8-36F7-47D5-8AC3-6006B8F259ED.png

• Haha