Derby Dan / Dempsey Dan / Dempsey Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I missed it because I had a school pick up. So nothing happened?

Reactions: 1
The way he slags those children's mother off in front of them tells you what kind of person he is. He's a clouuut chaaaser ;)

Reactions: 7
I thought I missed it because I had a school pick up. So nothing happened?
Trucker gee waiting ubtil 20 past and then derby dan went live saying he had messaged hin asking him to come to the house before he picked the kids up alone without tash as otherwise if tash would there she would use it against hin in regards to the kids and then said he had the kids to think about .
Im just confused over it as was working late last night so missed the live .last time i watched him and trucker was mates .so not sure whats actually gone on

Reactions: 6
Some of the comments on his live are hilarious, saying how shaken up he looked but he is still giving it the bigun. What is the point in shouting about how much of a hard man you are when you arrange fights and don’t go, this is literally playground stuff.. ‘I’m gonna beat u up meet me at the gates after school” 🤣🙈🙈

He’s one of those narc single dads, a single mother is expected to do all the heavy lifting without recognition but a man does it and deserves constant praise and reward. I mean all his parenting seems to consist of is tiktok.

Also saying how he gets no help or support, no benefits yet he is unemployed and in a council property so how does he support them all? It implied something illegal - purely speculation! It can’t be from tiktok revenue, he’s really not as tiktok famous as he thinks!

Reactions: 12
Trucker gee waiting ubtil 20 past and then derby dan went live saying he had messaged hin asking him to come to the house before he picked the kids up alone without tash as otherwise if tash would there she would use it against hin in regards to the kids and then said he had the kids to think about .
Im just confused over it as was working late last night so missed the live .last time i watched him and trucker was mates .so not sure whats actually gone on
He had plenty of time to get there before tash showed up you could almost here his arse twitching on his life he said he told trucker to go his house because trucker said that's on thing he wouldn't do dirty dan been hiding behind his neighbours gnome ever since

• Haha
Trucker gonna be so pissed when he finds out Derby got his own thread on Tattle 😁 trucker gee been referencing Tattle in all his recent lives 🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Derby dan on live again begging for gifts to get him up the leader board yet he doesn't want to know you any other time unless your gifting

That little guy Darby Dan shows up for a live but can’t show up for a punch up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s rank. Used to love watching Kaisur until he turned into a Derby Dan soundboard. LADS LADS PINTS PINTS duck offffffff