Depher - James Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, this is a pain in the bum but surely his vehicle insurance will cover a certain amount?

And if not, can't he put it through the business as an expense?
(Genuine question - happy to be educated by anyone who actually runs a business/is self-employed!)
Most insurance doesn’t unless you specifically get vandalism covered - it’s a not your fault claim but there’s no other insurance company for them to get the money off. There was a spate of car break ins round here recently and it was the main topic of discussion on the local Facebook group for quite a while.

Reactions: 8
He’s like a broken record. This is a load of nonsense again written by him. You can always tell as the person who writes in always offers to donate a little bit of money ‘because they don’t have much’. He follows the same MO in every message he makes up. Why’s he posting it if he can’t help?! It doesn’t usually stop him. Cheapest Travelodge is £72 and 7 miles away, cheapest Premier Inn is £87 and 10 miles away. Go on booking.com like a sensible person and lots for between £45-65.

Plus if it’s real, that lad has a £120 pair of trainers looking at the box outside. I’d put anything on it being fake.

View attachment 2693883

View attachment 2693885

View attachment 2693886
And one of my pet hates is people spelling respite wrongly. Working in healthcare ive even social workers and nurses spell it wrongly.
And this has now identified where he 'lives' in case any tosser decides to rob him or trash his tent 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And one of my pet hates is people spelling respite wrongly. Working in healthcare ive even social workers and nurses spell it wrongly.
And this has now identified where he 'lives' in case any tosser decides to rob him or trash his tent 😬
I've seen Alzheimer's on a care plan as Old timers disease.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Someone above made a very valid point about money laundering and I have actually been pondering that today - it’s a really clever way of doing it.

Is that prick really having a literally child-like strip because he has to spend HIS OWN MONEY helping people rather than using others?! Is he that tone death?

“they’ve won” bleeping grow up, how dramatic. Todays latest dramatics, as he has obviously been reading tattle plus the fact that people are now just on to him, have really got my back up.

I really really despise his repeated use of “elderly and disabled” it’s patronising, ableist, creepy and makes it very clear he is targeting the vulnerable.

He will be back but he always is.

As someone mentioned above, he’s potentially shown the location of a vulnerable persons tent. WHY?! It is so so awful when he does all this, showing vulnerable people at their worst moments. It makes me quite upset if I think about it too much.

Reactions: 21
It's halfway through January. Peak time for people trying to get some more money - breaking into a van could mean a phone, packet of fags, handful of change, sat nav, tools, petrol cards, any number of things that'll bring in enough quids to score. Any van's a target, whether it's parked up by the house overnight, outside somebody else's house whilst he's being all over friendly with a pretty Mum with cute children or an elderly person. And the absolute state of it besides the glass suggests that it's the type that is likely to have a few things shoved into the compartment, even a Stanley mug is worth a go. Add into that he might have pissed off somebody's son for taking her donations, persuaded their granddad that he was going to DIE if he didn't replace the boiler immediately, put normal, non dodgy plumbers out of business because 'he'll do it for free', somebody's husband for being a bit over friendly 'what the duck do you mean he gave you two and a half grand and said you could pay it back £2 a week? What other payment is he taking from you?'

Setting fire to it with pweirdo or Scammer painted over the side panels in red enamel would be more convincing.

Reactions: 15
Exactly this. But here’s James, making out he’s a saint when really he’s a bleeping loan shark. So so so illegal
as part of a actual lending Practices governed by the FCA he would have actuallly had to undertake an AFFORDABILITY assessment to check that the “£2” per week he recommended was actual able to be paid back! What a bell wipe

Reactions: 10
I think Dominic exists and is a real person but the most he’s ever done for Depher/CICs social media is a few stolen graphic design bits and occasionally attempted to proof read a missive penned by James.
Yes I think Dominic exists - someone (not James 😂) on twitter said they had met him. He probably works for Depher but 100% James writes almost all of those tweets.

Reactions: 6
But all this drama about people being at risk if he can’t help them? Because only James can help, obviously. 🙄 Whatever about referring them to the appropriate resources / services instead? Like, say, a reputable charity or CIC would.
The post saying people are at risk because he couldn’t speak at an event makes zero sense. No does saying the trolls mean the person in a tent in the snow is at risk too.
There are services out there that may be able to help. (Who don’t post everything they do on social media) Besides how’s a plumbing and heating CIC gonna help a person in a tent?

Reactions: 17
If James felt so strongly about it why couldn't he help the man in the tent privately and with his own money?
Not money donated for another specific cause by the general public.
He's so overly dramatic and petulant it is baffling how he thinks he is capable of running a business. And why people asking legitimate questions about that business model means they want vulnerable people to suffer. That hysterical overreaction and attempt at deflection is so Jack Monroe.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.