Depher - James Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From Depher CIC Translator on Twitter (thank you!)
Check the timestamps and the products on the receipt
Most definitely NOT his own shopping (and yes, he has/had a dog at this point)
“I’m fooking crying” hahahahahah
---
just wait for superhero Jim to claim that all that shopping was for the kids he rescued outside Aldi - thus his irresponsible behaviour in gaving two "young children" a bottle of bleach, a huge roll of plastic bags and two boxes of paracetamol, despite the potential risks of all those items being given to two children on their own without adult supervision. 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
just wait for superhero Jim to claim that all that shopping was for the kids he rescued outside Aldi - thus his irresponsible behaviour in gaving two "young children" a bottle of bleach, a huge roll of plastic bags and two boxes of paracetamol, despite the potential risks of all those items being given to two children on their own without adult supervision. 👏🏻
A certain D is already defending it on twitter saying that “not all the things would have been for the children” despite the time stamps not adding up 😂 also eagle eyes have noted the card digits at the end are the ones used for (at that time) Depher’s expenses. So James was using the Depher card for his own personal food shopping. No wonder his accounts are delayed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Guessing he’s going to use this to justify his continuation of exploiting the elderly and vulnerable by plastering them all over social media. Not worth the paper it’s printed on.
Any Beef and Dairy Network fans here? Getting strong Wyoming Cattle College of the Internet vibes

Reactions: 1
Guessing he’s going to use this to justify his continuation of exploiting the elderly and vulnerable by plastering them all over social media. Not worth the paper it’s printed on.
nice that he laminated it.

interesting: talk about locking the stable door after the horse has bolted - why didn't he do his safeguarding training before traipsing into the homes of vulnerable people? it'll be interesting to see what the councils say in the FoI responses about why they're making referrals to a CIC that hasn't even done the most basic of basics.
---
i've had a response from the Regulator for CICs re: my complaint.
---
Unable to edit my last comment and add on the response I received from the CIC Regulator so adding it here:

Thank you for your email and raising concerns about Depher CIC,

Complaints that the Regulator will normally take up are, generally speaking, ones where there is a potential breach in CIC legislation and where this represents a proportionate response to the issue(s).

As a light touch Regulator, we use our powers sparingly, but they are significant and include appointing a manager, removing directors and closing down the company.

Whilst we look at each complaint, many fall outside our remit or are better dealt with by others. For instance, breaches of company law may be better considered by the Registrar of Companies or Companies Investigation at the Insolvency Service, employment disputes by HM Courts and Tribunal Service and if appropriate, recourse to law - such as through the Small Claims Court.

Regarding the CIC sharing identifying information of their beneficiaries, we advise that you also report this to the ICO here: Make a complaint | ICO

The Regulator would also ask whether you have any objections to us naming you should the Regulator wish to write to the CIC regarding the concerns that you have raised. The Regulator will respect confidences as far as possible and will not do this without your consent.

Whilst I am unable to confirm or deny whether an investigation is taking place, I would stress that the Regulator takes all complaints about CICs seriously and is grateful for the information that you have provided

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I thought he didn't need any safeguarding training - but now he does. How strange 🙄
And what about all his employees? 11 of them.

Reactions: 11
I wonder what the course had to say about having convictions that show up on an enhanced DBS check?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Christ, man, Just STOP DIGGING! everything he does is just raising more red flags and questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Christ, man, Just STOP DIGGING! everything he does is just raising more red flags and questions.
Honestly just gets crazier by the day haha. We need a new thread soon btw if any of you lovely people can set one up (I don’t have the ability to or I would)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.