Depher - James Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah. I've found it again. Looks like they've only just registered with ICO as he says it takes up to 7 days for it to show. They have a privacy notice (like that fixes everything). And any old go fund me will be or has been closed.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
How can there be more than one organisation wanting him to do their social media? How???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does James know he doesn't need to write a full invoice if he isn't expecting payment, and as someone else has said, why is he adding VAT when the service is free?

Britain's Kindest Plumber? he's thicker than a Boxing Day poo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Does James know he doesn't need to write a full invoice if he isn't expecting payment, and as someone else has said, why is he adding VAT when the service is free?

Britain's Kindest Plumber? he's thicker than a Boxing Day poo.
He writes them out just to post online, imo. To give himself a public pat on the back.

The man is a narcissist.

Reactions: 16
So, they've/he’s done the ICO registration because he’s been told to and the huge backlash. He has to have been told years ago. But even without that no GDPR policies etc is just a huge red flag. A privacy notice doesn’t even scratch the surface.

If there is a 24 yr old Dominic I’m inclined to help him realise this won’t be a great move. “Dominic” says he’s been working for depher for 7years, so, since 17. He may believe he’s doing good/ stuck.

Reactions: 13
So, they've/he’s done the ICO registration because he’s been told to and the huge backlash. He has to have been told years ago. But even without that no GDPR policies etc is just a huge red flag. A privacy notice doesn’t even scratch the surface.

If there is a 24 yr old Dominic I’m inclined to help him realise this won’t be a great move. “Dominic” says he’s been working for depher for 7years, so, since 17. He may believe he’s doing good/ stuck.
Dominic is apparently the name of James’s son… but I think the 7 years of writing Depher was in fact a slip revealing even more proof it’s James just using his name

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Now changed the criteria for eligibility- DLA and PIP are out, JSA is in. Still no mention of ESA.
Beyond shambolic
FC8F1A1B-7875-45C9-816F-59D91AEF38CD.jpeg

Reactions: 9
1704869351384.png

Squig is correct. The name doesn't need to be changed in this case. And so far all they have done is change the name, none of the other forms have been logged at Companies House.

Reactions: 14
WHERE ARE THE T&C’s YOU THICK duck?
He’s clearly reading here. I mentioned means tested benefits on Monday, and someone else on here mentioned he’d called them T’s & C’s and now both of those things have changed.

so if you applied on Monday when the poster looked like this:

And

Then are you assessed on Monday’s criteria or Wednesday’s criteria? And if it’s on Monday’s then you have to disclose your medical condition and/or have a combined wage of up to £98,000 and be entitled to help because you get child benefit.
whereas today it’s a very different story.

either way, I await a read at the terms and conditions. This should be fun.

James, you’re fooling nobody, pal. Get a bleeping grip of yourself and realise this. You’re still forcing people, as recent as yesterday, to hold an invoice in the air for a photograph.
just because you’re trying our joined up writing doesn’t mean we don’t know it’s you. Show us the T&Cs which say this is part of the contract, and what the purpose of it is.

I wonder what criteria this woman was assessed against and whether she knows her photograph and invoice for work she had done is being plastered on James Anderson’s personal Facebook page that has nothing to do with DEPHER. I wonder if that is in the elusive terms and conditions.

IMG_8644.jpeg

I’m sure the eagle eyed will be able to find another invoice written by James with the same spelling mistake as this one. I’m not pointing it out because I don’t want him to correct it!

Last edited:
Glad I found this thread- my spidey senses have bern tingling about this guy for a while

Reactions: 12
He’s clearly reading here. I mentioned means tested benefits on Monday, and someone else on here mentioned he’d called them T’s & C’s and now both of those things have changed.

And

Then are you assessed on Monday’s criteria or Wednesday’s criteria? And if it’s on Monday’s then you have to disclose your medical condition and/or have a combined wage of up to £98,000 and be entitled to help because you get child benefit.

James, you’re fooling nobody, pal. Get a bleeping grip of yourself and realise this. You’re still forcing people, as recent as yesterday, to hold an invoice in the air for a photograph.
just because you’re trying our joined up writing doesn’t mean we don’t know it’s you. Show us the T&Cs which say this is part of the contract, and what the purpose of it is.

I wonder what criteria this woman was assessed against and whether she knows her photograph and invoice for work she had done is being plastered on James Anderson’s personal Facebook page that has nothing to do with DEPHER. I wonder if that is in the elusive terms and conditions.

View attachment 2679572
I’m sure the eagle eyed will be able to find another invoice written by James with the same spelling mistake as this one. I’m not pointing it out because I don’t want him to correct it!
Isn’t OAP an out of date term too?

Reactions: 7

And

View attachment 2679572
So much for charging for parts only? Why is it a 100% discount?

Reactions: 6
So much for charging for parts only? Why is it a 100% discount?
In his T&C it says:
Under the Community Initiative Company when funding is readily available free emergency works will be undertaken for customers over the age of 65 or who are registered disabled.
There is NOTHING about photographs being taken or posted online, or anything to say these will be put on James' personal facebook page, nor is there any justification in doing this.

I was at Houses of Parliament before Christmas, carrying out duties as part of my work. If i took any photographs of anything relating to my work, and shared them on a public facebook that was mine and had nothing to do with my work, I'd expect to be disciplined.
This is a breach for James - he has no reason to be sharing information relating to his work/CIC on his personal page. It's why many, many people will have something in their bio's about 'all views my own/not relating to my employer' etc etc.

In his T&C it says:
Under the Community Initiative Company when funding is readily available free emergency works will be undertaken for customers over the age of 65 or who are registered disabled.
But he’s said now that they’ll only get free labour but parts should be paid for! He’s ridiculous

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.