Depher - James Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no such thing as registered disabled.
---
Sorry quoted the wrong post.
yes to this. when i worked in DWP, the amount of people who were either:
registered disabled
registered alcoholic
registered drug addict

i used to ask them where the register was kept and if they volunteered to sign it or were asked to. they'd stare blankly.

it's like when people say they're making an official complaint. just make a complaint or don't. what differentiates a complaint from an official one? FFS.

wankers.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When he quotes these british gas prices he must be pulling them out of his arse- we paid 2.5k 3 years ago and there was no upsell and got hive set up.
Would love to see if the 5k upwards ones are gold plated

Reactions: 4
His latest video talking about the rebrand is quite something. He’s talking words he doesn’t understand. Trying to show that he knows what he’s doing and it’s planned all along. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
yes to this. when i worked in DWP, the amount of people who were either:
registered disabled
registered alcoholic
registered drug addict

i used to ask them where the register was kept and if they volunteered to sign it or were asked to. they'd stare blankly.

it's like when people say they're making an official complaint. just make a complaint or don't. what differentiates a complaint from an official one? FFS.

wankers.
An official complaint to me is “Your member of staff said X to me and it was incredibly rude, I want this logged, followed up etc” whereas an unofficial complaint is “I don’t think this is important enough/I can’t be arsed to go through a formal process but you might want a heads up that your member of staff is going around saying X and it’s bloody rude”. So that does make sense to me in some contexts.

Reactions: 7
Still "formally" called Depher. I'm sure this has been pointed out, but he doesn't seem to understand the difference.

1704958497401.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's almost like he listens in here. Invoices are currently no longer invoices. It's a shocker 🤣🤣
that's very different handwriting. i wonder if that's one of his sub-contractors who has more than two braincells and understands the difference between a worksheet and an invoice.

just slightly off topic; my headset i use when i'm on calls really hurts the top of my head, i've ordered a new one. there was a bluetooth/wireless option but i decided i didn't want to be that guy walking round like a pillock with a headset on, so i opted for a padded headband one instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
that's very different handwriting. i wonder if that's one of his sub-contractors who has more than two braincells and understands the difference between a worksheet and an invoice.

just slightly off topic; my headset i use when i'm on calls really hurts the top of my head, i've ordered a new one. there was a bluetooth/wireless option but i decided i didn't want to be that guy walking round like a pillock with a headset on, so i opted for a padded headband one instead.
Ooo it is! You guys are so good on here!! That's an interesting inference actually!

Reactions: 5
It's almost like he listens in here. Invoices are currently no longer invoices. It's a shocker 🤣🤣
Bullshit was the pump removed and cleaned.
System balanced, so all you did was adjust the return valves on the radiators. Half hour tops.
I wonder how much came out the pot.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Wasn’t the party one of “independents” but mostly UKIP/ BNP/ Brexit party types?
I can’t find anything relating to policies but I have just found this interesting nugget: they were sanctioned by the Electoral Commission back in financial year 20-21 regarding their failure to properly declare donations… relating to 2019, the first year James stood for them…

Obviously I am not insinuating our pal Jimmy was doing anything dodgy with finances, but isn’t it an interesting coincidence? 😬

IMG_0379.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The duck is that photo? A JM bakery crossover event or the wrinkly arm of a 300 year old veteran he's just completely overhauled the central heating/turned the thermostat up for?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm calling bullshit on engineer mode too. Don't need to see the post. No such thing
On what he works on . I'm an engineer.

Reactions: 12
How can I guess that James is back ? 🤔
What a head
Thanks to right wing twats, the way men like James use 'propaganda' really riles me 🥴.

I may be overthinking this, but what's the point in getting a free boiler when the individual likely doesn't have enough money for central heating? It made sense when they provided gas credit, but not so much now

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.