Depher - James Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This screams of an answer of someone who thinks they're avoiding a GDPR-type trap, but yeah this is rubbish.

So once they've paid the invoice they delete all the information? So why is he reposting old photographs and invoices? What if there are issues with the works - construction companies generally have a 12 year liability period and it would not be unreasonable to expect records about the works undertaken to be retained for that length of time.
On that note I wonder if he’s keeping any records of work done for this length.

Reactions: 6
Thanks for explaining that, the added insult made me cry so well done
Nooooo! I wasn’t being mean. I’m really sorry you read it that way 🙁🙁🙁

I was totally taking the piss out of myself for knowing this because I am always typing and then remember something I forgot to say or correcting typos because I didn’t read my post before sending it.

I’m truly sorry I’ve upset you. You’re such a great poster too which makes me feel even worse

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thanks for explaining that, the added insult made me cry so well done
@Lazarus @CabalofBolorneaise @Hold my beans
Nooooo! I wasn’t being mean. I’m really sorry you read it that way 🙁🙁🙁

I was totally taking the piss out of myself for knowing this because I am always typing and then remember something I forgot to say or correcting typos because I didn’t read my post before sending it.

I’m truly sorry I’ve upset you. You’re such a great poster too which makes me feel even worse
No worries, don't need cashios or crowdfunding but I've only got one finger and one thumb on my typing hand, bit slow so gimme a break!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So if he deletes all information (or at least the customer’s eligibility info), that means that even by the time he submits his annual accounts…he has no PROOF that the people he ‘helps’ have any kind of disadvantages?

So therefore he could be giving out freebies to those that have no need for it, and invoicing the costs (inflated) to pay himself for doing so.

Reactions: 14
@Lazarus @CabalofBolorneaise @Hold my beans

No worries, don't need cashios or crowdfunding but I've only got one finger and one thumb on my typing hand, bit slow so gimme a break!
You’re doing a lot better than me. I type with many fingers and I’m still tit

@Eye_Spy - it’s a very blunt tool. DLA and PIP aren’t means tested. Using his criteria, Katie Price would be eligible for his discounts as she’s a single parent and has a child who is eligible for PIP

Reactions: 14
What is TSA? It’s a benefit listed on the criteria for help above. What does TSA stand for? Genuine question.

Reactions: 2
They must be sub contracting jobs out to people they know. Due to too many jobs probably.
No random callout engineer would turn up, new kitchen taps, £100. Oh I invoice you for 50 and depher 50, great.
You'd have to be in on this. So there are other firms profiting from this.

Reactions: 12
They must be sub contracting jobs out to people they know. Due to too many jobs probably.
No random callout engineer would turn up, new kitchen taps, £100. Oh I invoice you for 50 and depher 50, great.
I remember him saying this previously for people who were out of his geographic area, they’d have to get a quote from someone else and then there was some sort of weird reimbursement procedure.

Reactions: 8
What is TSA? It’s a benefit listed on the criteria for help above. What does TSA stand for? Genuine question.
I hope that TSA is the result of Dom mishearing "ESA" as it is dictated to him down a mobile phone line with bad reception. 😂

I won't hear any other explanations for TSA I'm afraid. I've made my decision. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He can’t be getting funding from anywhere other than crowdfunding and tip jar rattling. If you apply for funding from ‘proper’ funders, you need to be able to turn over a huge amount of documents if you are selected for audit. You might only have an agreement to send them a report every quarter to say how many people you’ve helped, but they will randomly select people to do a deep dive on. No, you wouldn’t necessarily need to turn over the bank statements of some vulnerable pensioner but you would need to demonstrate something. Deleting all evidence of all your customers isn’t going to help with that.

Reactions: 10
I hope that TSA is the result of Dom mishearing "ESA" as it is dictated to him down a mobile phone line with bad reception. 😂

I won't hear any other explanations for TSA I'm afraid. I've made my decision. 😂
Typo for JSA maybe?

Thank you! I think both are first class guesses. Love the mishearing of ESA. I’m hoping someone might ask about it on X.

I still can’t get over getting someone so illiterate to do social media.

It’s all very quiet over on X about depher and James, just a few replies to that post questioning it no other people posting about his grift
I hope he doesn’t get away with it all? 🤬

Reactions: 9
Here's the rest of it. Probably should have shared all this information so people knew what they were donating for.

View attachment 2675479

ETA: Why do you have to prove state pension? Why not just prove age? Is it over 65s or pensioners? That's not the same thing as pension ages are changing.
It wouldn't surprise me if they intentionally inflate the cost of parts to make extra 💰

Reactions: 7
It’s all very quiet over on X about depher and James, just a few replies to that post questioning it no other people posting about his grift
I hope he doesn’t get away with it all? 🤬
I don't think he will. These things always fade in and out tbh. I think the Simon Harris stuff has just taken the spotlight away from him for now.

Reactions: 15
He can’t be getting funding from anywhere other than crowdfunding and tip jar rattling. If you apply for funding from ‘proper’ funders, you need to be able to turn over a huge amount of documents if you are selected for audit. You might only have an agreement to send them a report every quarter to say how many people you’ve helped, but they will randomly select people to do a deep dive on. No, you wouldn’t necessarily need to turn over the bank statements of some vulnerable pensioner but you would need to demonstrate something. Deleting all evidence of all your customers isn’t going to help with that.
He’s not getting grants. He has random rants about this too.
Years back, when he first started, he applied to the lottery and was turned down. At that point a number of local charities, and orgs who help, offered to help go through it. He refused and went on a rant about shutting down.
Knowing what we do now, it’s clear why he’s refused from the lottery. He’s not even got the basics in place.
---
If you look at Depher/JA on the gas safe register you can see he’s a few plumbers registered with him.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.