Depher - James Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just scrolling through my Twitter feed. I never cross the streams ie I don’t follow anyone who I talk about on Tattle.

But this appeared on my feed. James is paying for ad space! 😮
0BE90425-8C81-47FD-872B-1E03D3E898E2.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I was just scrolling through my Twitter feed. I never cross the streams ie I don’t follow anyone who I talk about on Tattle.

But this appeared on my feed. James is paying for ad space! 😮
View attachment 2685980

Oh, a Vaillant Ecomax 835. Those things go on forever, as long as it's topped up to just inside the green area so it doesn't suddenly stop working when it gets cold.

Distinct absence of seven years' of stickers on it to show he's been safety checking every year, mind.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Thanks to right wing twats, the way men like James use 'propaganda' really riles me 🥴.

I may be overthinking this, but what's the point in getting a free boiler when the individual likely doesn't have enough money for central heating? It made sense when they provided gas credit, but not so much now
To be fair I think most of their free boiler crowd are the ones who could pay their heating bill (and would qualify for the cold weather payment etc to help) but not afford the outlay for a new boiler and are of a demographic where they’d be unlikely to be given credit.

Could they remortgage their houses or release equity? Probably but that would be a pretty terrible thing to have to do for the price of a boiler so instead they choose to live with it until James pops along.

Reactions: 7
He’s back with the “public awareness”
That infamous pipe picture and the fictional family that were almost killed
And a fundraiser he donated £200 to 19 MONTHS ago to try and prove again he’s not a massive bleeping racist.
so much for “Dominic” doing the social media now. He will never learn

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
He’s back with the “public awareness”
That infamous pipe picture and the fictional family that were almost killed
And a fundraiser he donated £200 to 19 MONTHS ago to try and prove again he’s not a massive bleeping racist.
so much for “Dominic” doing the social media now. He will never learn

Can we correct that to Fake Pipe Picture? It wouldn't be possible to get it sealed enough to stop gas escaping. It's hard enough to get them sealed enough to stop water, even with PTFE.

Reactions: 15
Does anybody know what his response time is? We're within 4 hrs , 24/7
How long does it take them to decide to turn up if there are so many documents needed prior to the job

Reactions: 11
It’s all kicking off over on X about our James tonight! He’s already done a dirty delete on some, he can’t help himself because he’s thick as pig tit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
'No words, just actions' says the thick twit using words to write about his actions.

Screenshot_20240114_012210.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His gofundme has the audacity to say that they’ve helped “hundreds of thousands of people”
The new CPH CIC claims to be going back to basics in Burnley, but now it’s “all UK” including just today a new free boiler for someone vulnerable in Wigan.
looks like James is back doing social media, bye “Dominic”, GBNF x

Attachments

That’s just hilarious. Why Black bereaved mothers specifically? That’s such as strange charity demographic. Why are they more in need than white bereaved mothers, or black bereaved fathers?

I can’t understand how James doesn’t know he is a basically a parody account (of himself).

Reactions: 11
That’s just hilarious. Why Black bereaved mothers specifically? That’s such as strange charity demographic. Why are they more in need than white bereaved mothers, or black bereaved fathers?

I can’t understand how James doesn’t know he is a basically a parody account (of himself).

Two birds, one stone 'I'm not a massive racist' and 'I like single mums who don't have an ex hanging round'.

• Haha
Nothing to do with this fella, but somebody said something about ptfe on plastic pipe
Don't use ptfe on plastics, nylon threads are designed not to need it. Only metal threads
Pls donate

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.